15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Nivek

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Crow 2 tried too hard to be the original. What did you think of Crow: Salvation?

Did you ever see Crow: Wicked Prayer? If so, what did you think of it?

Crow: Salvation was probably the best sequel out of them. Good cast, story was similar but had more twists to it. Wicked Prayer was a joke though. Furlong wasn't bad, but David Boreanez and Tara Reid had pretty lame performances, but most of this films problems rest on the directors shoulders.

Crow: Salvation was probably the best sequel out of them. Good cast, story was similar but had more twists to it. Wicked Prayer was a joke though. Furlong wasn't bad, but David Boreanez and Tara Reid had pretty lame performances, but most of this films problems rest on the directors shoulders.

Salvation is definitely my second favorite Crow movie. What would you think of a female Crow?

Anything that could occur on these boards that would make you leave the Hype?

Salvation is definitely my second favorite Crow movie. What would you think of a female Crow?

Would love it. Even liked Talon in Crow: Stairway to Heaven.

ImWithTeamConan said:
Anything that could occur on these boards that would make you leave the Hype?

Well, it's not like I have not been close already. Honestly I've just been unhappy with the apathy and arrogance that's practically everywhere on the net. I'm making more of an active effort to get the hell off the computer and make more stuff again. I have some crap going on in my life that's recently made me readjust my priorities, and need to use my talents to bring in some extra cash doing something that makes myself and others happy.

Who do you think is the most overrated actor? Actress?

Who do you think is the most underrated actor? Actress?

Did you enjoy the NOES remake?

Who do you think is the most overrated actor? Actress?

Honestly, Johnny Depp right now. The guy is over saturated and needs to take at least a 5 year break from Tim Burton. Actress wise, I could never stand Julia Roberts

Who do you think is the most underrated actor? Actress?

Oddly, Leo DiCaprio. The guy has really impressed me in some of his roles since his pretty boy days. Actress wise, I would say Malin Ackerman, I think she is going to be big very soon, just needs the right role.

Did you enjoy the NOES remake?

Yup, very much so. Some people are here or there on it right now, but I seen that coming a while ago, because people suck and just don't get Horror movies anymore, apparently...

Yup, very much so. Some people are here or there on it right now, but I seen that coming a while ago, because people suck and just don't get Horror movies anymore, apparently...

I'm on the fence about it, I'm not sure what to think :p

Do you Alice in Chains? Jerry Cantrell? If so, how do you think the new vocalist is?

Love Alice in Chains, though Black gives way to Blue was a great album. The new guy fits the sound great IMO, hopefully he can do more next album.

Love Alice in Chains, though Black gives way to Blue was a great album. The new guy fits the sound great IMO, hopefully he can do more next album.

It's a great album, totally agree. :up: I think I even like the new vocalist more... :wow:

Your Decision & Private Hell sounds like they could have been on Jar of Flies. I really dig Last of my Kind as well, William really shines there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"