19 Hour Rape...OR: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Humanity

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/06/n...15&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

Over many torturous hours, she had been repeatedly raped, sodomized and forced to perform oral sex, a prosecutor told a jury on Thursday. The accused, Robert A. Williams, 31, had doused the woman’s face and body with boiling water and bleach, forced her to swallow handfuls of pills and to chase them with beer, sealed her mouth with glue, and bound her wrists and legs with shoelaces, cords and duct tape, said the prosecutor, Ann P. Prunty. And now, Ms. Prunty said, he was asking the woman to gouge out her own eyes with a pair of scissors.

Seriously....this trial should not be lasting that long....the prosecutor should be able to walk in, say that the accused bound, gagged, drugged, and raped this girl and rest his case....

Robert Williams??? :wow:

robin_williams.jpg

Yeah it know, RobERT Williams. But you gotta admit. It's Close :o

Killing them would be good for others to see not to **** around. Like i said in Iran they hung this rapist so everyone can see, that it would happen to you if you thought of doing something sick like that.

And do you really think in the heat of the moment that these people care? The taboo, animalistic nature of the act is half the appeal to some. Capital punishment does not deter crime. This has more or less been proven several times over.

People would hopefully think twice before they did something like that, that's why there isn't that much crime over there.

There's not? Don't buy it for a second. There's crime, terrorism, and all kinds of abuses of power and law.

Locking them up would be a waste of space and money, where do you think some of the taxes we pay are going towards

Actually, statistically speaking, it's more expensive to put someone to death, not only because of the cost of housing them on Death Row and the execution, but because of the legal process, and the appeals that taxpayers pay for.

That's insane. I'm not wrong. Society is wrong.

"Why, there are no children at the Natural History Museum either! Am I so out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong."

In all seriousness, though, I agree. It's a ridiculous double standard.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/06/n...15&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

Over many torturous hours, she had been repeatedly raped, sodomized and forced to perform oral sex, a prosecutor told a jury on Thursday. The accused, Robert A. Williams, 31, had doused the woman’s face and body with boiling water and bleach, forced her to swallow handfuls of pills and to chase them with beer, sealed her mouth with glue, and bound her wrists and legs with shoelaces, cords and duct tape, said the prosecutor, Ann P. Prunty. And now, Ms. Prunty said, he was asking the woman to gouge out her own eyes with a pair of scissors.

That guy deserves one of these:

f_94719ghostrm_84cf60a.jpg

...And a bullet between his eyes.

The bullet would totally negate the entire purpose of the penance stare. What kind of punishment is feeling all the pain you've ever caused anyone a thousandfold for the rest of your life if your life is only a few minutes longer?

Loved what J. Hartigan did to Yellow Bastard

Okay, using your analogy here:

Yeah, every kid lies to their parents at one point or another. So, she lied and went to a party, which leads to her drug addiction. I'm assuming this is pot, because I've seen a -lot- of drug addicts, and it's easy to spot that something is off with them, unless it's pot. Meth users get the weird sunk-in cheeks, alcoholics attitudes tend to shift, and so on [though, living on the beach, you should know this pretty well already]. If the parents aren't noticing the tell-tale signs, be it physical differences, or drastic change in behaviour such as sleeping in class or constantly being held after for detention, then, to me, that strikes as negligence, which IS their fault. Granted, the kid was old enough to realize what she was doing was wrong [hence why she lied to cover it up in the first place, meaning it was premeditated], and it just spun out of control, but if the parents aren't into her life enough to notice things and possibly help control things before they spiral out of control, then they should get some sort of punishment as well; maybe not something as drastic as "contributing to the delinquency of a minor", but DEFINITELY "child negligence", or whatever the hell the equivalent term is.

Oh, of course. I had weed, drinking, or cigarettes in mind, actually.

the best poetic justice in this case is to have everything done to that woman be done to him....x10

out of every criminal act i hear about, rape gets me the worst.

Torturing the psychopath to death serves no purpose except to lower everyone involved to his level.

A simple castration/lobotomy combo is sufficient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"