1UP Comparison videos: Orange Box (PS3 versus 360), PS3 version not gimped

I'm lovin my Orange Box so far.

The only problem I have is linking up wth EA online and getting a lag free match on Team Fortress 2 :(

If you actually take anything of what he says seriously, I think you should probably smash your genitalia between a door and its frame. Then proceed to read his post history.

If you actually take anything of what he says seriously, I think you should probably smash your genitalia between a door and its frame. Then proceed to read his post history.

OH DON'T WORRY I DON'T, HENCE THE "WHATEVER KID" REMARK!!!:D HE SEEMS TO ONLY POST WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A COMMENT AND THEN HE POSTS SOME STUPID REMARK AFTERWARDS TO BE CUTE AND FUNNY WHEN IN FACT IT'S JUST OBNOXIOUS!!!:rolleyes: BUT, LIKE I SAID, WHATEVER,:rolleyes: I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS ON MY MIND TO CARE ABOUT WHAT SOME KID SAID ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!;):D:up:

The weird cult revolving around the Weighted Companion Cube in Portal rules. I'm gonna get me a plush!

weightedcubestuffed.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqQISNKWZSA

I've almost finished Half Life 2, the only place there was any stuttering was in the same place as that comparison video. My game cleared up much much faster than that. Though when I died at that section, the game turned into a slideshow and wouldn't stop until I restarted the game manually, than it was fine. There are small parts, were the framerate just hitches slightly (and the keyword is slight). The technical problems with PS3 orange box have been dramatically overstated. I've beaten portal no problems, and played the first hour of Episode 2, again, no problems.

I like how the companion cube is a satire of having an in-game character team up with you

Finally got on Team Fortress 2, and whilst it is a bit fun, it is really limited.

What I also love about portal are the bits were you can get behind the walls and see the place for what it really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"