The Official "The Incredible Hulk" Movie FAQ Thread

Updated the first post with some info about the DVD, American Gladiator tie-in, new clips, etc.
I suppose I'll make an attempt to make sure and check out the Hulk themed American Gladiator's episode. Despite being extremely disappointed with the other Hulk that's featured on that show as of late.

Now thats a relief, so if the BO is strong enough we will have a franchise (barring any rumoured problems with Edward Norton). Looks like LL really wants it which is promising.

So do I. I really like Double L's personality and artistic style. He and Norton seemed to have mutual repect so if the movie does well hopefully all will return. I loved eveyones video interviews.

Updated with a link to Amazon's preview of the Soundtrack.

have any of the outlets who saw the footage @ Universal mention any narriation in the opening origin/credit sequence?

the narriation in the latest best buy trailer is awesome

Added some links to screening reviews, etc.

Added 4 new screenings.

Memphis and Orlando - available
Orange & Burbank - taken

Added links to numerous reviews.

What's this "Arctic scene" I'm hearing about?

What's this "Arctic scene" I'm hearing about?
It was supposed to be the opening scene, were Banner is walking through the Arctic and he has with him the Frankenstein book (homage). Then he has some flashbacks of everything going wrong in the lab, he pulls out a gun and tries to commit suicide. He then fires the gun, slumps forward and you see his hands breaking his fall, but they are the big & green. So basically the hulk stops Banner.:bh:

It was supposed to be the opening scene, were Banner is walking through the Arctic and he has with him the Frankenstein book (homage). Then he has some flashbacks of everything going wrong in the lab, he pulls out a gun and tries to commit suicide. He then fires the gun, slumps forward and you see his hands breaking his fall, but they are the big & green. So basically the hulk stops Banner.:bh:

I'm sure that would've been a kickass scene if we get to see it in the theatre.

Okay, this is kinda random, but I was just listening to the lyrics and this thought popped into my head:

Did Panic! At The Disco base their song "That Green Gentleman" off the current Hulk movie?

Seriously, read the lyrics! I laughed so hard.

Okay, this is kinda random, but I was just listening to the lyrics and this thought popped into my head:

Did Panic! At The Disco base their song "That Green Gentleman" off the current Hulk movie?

Seriously, read the lyrics! I laughed so hard.

Post the lyrics or link the vid. Then we decide. :yay:

I've put the lyrics that stuck out to me the most in bold.
---
Things are shaping up to be pretty odd
Little deaths in musical beds
So it seems I'm someone I've never met

You will only hear these elegant crimes
Fall on your ears from criminal dimes
They spill unfound from a pretty mouth

And everybody gets there, everybody gets their
And everybody gets their way
I never said I missed her when everybody kissed her
Now I'm the only one to blame

Things have changed for me, and that's okay
I feel the same, I'm on my way, and I say
Things have changed for me, and that's okay…

I want to go where everyone goes
I want to know what everyone knows
I want to go where everyone feels the same

I never said I'd leave the city
I never said I'd leave this town
A falling out we won't tiptoe about

---
Of course, I didn't put the whole song 'cause it repeats. Maybe it doesn't relate, sorry. The thought just popped into my head. xP

For some reason IMDB is being stupid on my computer. Or maybe my computer's just being stupid. Either way, I'm smacking both. -smack smack-

Oi, there's another one I posted with Hulk roaring in the rain. It's in the official TV Spot thread. You're welcome! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"