• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2 new trailers?

Is anyone else worried about overexposure? 2 trailers are already out and now another one is due next year. I just don't want them to give away too much.

I think the trailer attached to Ghost Rider will be the final trailer. As long as it has Venom in it, I'll be happy. In fact, it could just be just a 2 second shot of Venom and I'd be happy. But yea, I'm not too worried about it giving away too much, the movie will probably be about 2 1/2 hours long, so I can't imagine the 2 minute trailer would ruin too much. Plus, how many shots from the teaser did we see again in the trailer? A couple of the major ones, although the graphics had been improved. I think there will be some repeat shots in the next trailer as well, so they can keep as much secret at possible. Those are just my thoughts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"