Richard Branson?!

Boom said:
You can see Venom in his eye. Look closely.

THAT'S NOT 'VENOM' IN HIS EYE, SILLY........IT'S SAND, MAN. ;)

hmm...does remind me of kraven......

i also remember that comedian in SM2 and eddie brock in SM1 stupid cameos but well non the less and YES BROCK IS IN DELETED scenes on sm1-2 special edition
DVD go chek if ya wanna doubt it boys

GoldGoblin said:
If this guy is Mysterio the fourth villain,then Bruce Campbell is really stupid because Raimi would of made him a main villain if he wanted it.

MYSTERIO IS NOT THE FOURTH VILLIAN. IT HAS ONLY BEEN RUMORED THAT BRUCE CAMPELL HAS A CAMEO AS QUENTIN BECK.

jeez.

black_dust said:
So that amount of money can get you into films hu? What are the chances Vigin will have a sign somewhere in the movie like the carsberg truck in sidey1

The commercial space vehicle in SR was a Virgin one, it even had the logos on it, so to use it, I'm sure Branson made a deal to be in the movie with it. It's a good advertising scheme, too, since he wants it to become a reality.

Mister J said:
Well, Branson was in Superman Returns. Maybe he's making the superhero circuit.

He has a business venture into comics that collaborated with Marvel to produce Spider-Man India. I'm guessing the idea took from there.

Spider-manjit

I still think he'll try and sell Peter and MJ matching Motorola Razrs with 1000 free contact minutes.

It seems him and his son are doing all of these cameos together..

He looks like Kraven to me, but none the less probably some minor role that i wont even notice

He'll probably be the amazing Cab driver #7. :o

DOG LIPS said:
He'll probably be the amazing Cab driver #7. :o
Hmm...maybe he's in the back of Chris Tucker's cab...

Aiden said:
Hmm...maybe he's in the back of Chris Tucker's cab...
Holy crap, I forgot all about that. :(

*Nightmares*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"