2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
anyone else watch this, i've enjoyed the new series so far but i must admit there have been shocked about how much they have gotten away with.

I didn't realize they were still making it! They don't show it over here (US) so I was watching it online. The site where I watched it got busted. :shock (tv-links) but they didn't have all the episodes, anyway. Some of the ones I saw were hilarious. Little Corinthian had recently arrived. :D

new series is absolutely terrible, used to like it (watch it on bbc 3 if nothing else good was on) but I can't stand the new episodes

I never managed to get into this, it just seemed far too slapstick but there were genuine funny eps in it though i have to admit. It's amazing how long its run for, it's really got a cult following but gets no awards and stuff even though it's been running since the birth of Christ.

to be honest i miss jonny to. but, i've started to hate Donna a lot in the new episodes all she does is shout and scream. I swaer i am gonna punch her.

he is dead, hence why it is SO godawful at the moment

yeah i know, but honestly soon as i heard the shark thing you knew he would be brought back at some point. and they'll do a dallas type thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"