20-Odd Questions: WILDCATS #1

E

EdContradictory

20-Odd Questions returns with a look at Jim Lee and Grant Morrison's Wildcats #1. Following up on the events of Captain Atom: ARMAGEDDON, how will the Wildstorm universe we all know and love be changed?

We had 20 fanboys ask the questions you need to know.

Why did they deviate so far from the movie's continuity, and did they ever get notes from the studio about it? Did Wildstorm fail to get the likeness rights for Goldie Hawn?

Who would win in a fight: The WildCATs or the Thundercats?

Isn't Grifter dead?

20-Odd Questions: WILDCATS #1

Thanks, that was totally useless. I could excuse its uselessness if it were funny, like I do with most of the posts I and a few others make on these boards, but it wasn't even that.

I have started to wrtie something, erased and started again about six times. It's that bad. This coming from a person that's supposed to have a "stupid sense of humor for liking NextWave" :-)rolleyes:).

TheCorpulent1 said:
I could excuse its uselessness if it were funny, like I do with most of the posts I and a few others make on these boards

As opposed to my posts, which are all the way useless.

I actually submit these things for review, you know. The Old Wise Men of the Internet look over each one, and whenever one of them sees anything that might make someone chuckle, they rise from their chair, scepter in hand, declaring "THIS SHALL NOT PASS!" And then I have to go and rewrite it.

That's right guys, nothing but the purest of childish stupidity for you my beloved forumites.

...BTW: Is this the same Ed from Millarworld? Oh man just back away from this place. I promise, you'll find neither air nor light, here.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Not a stupid sense of humor. Just a bad one.

Hello, Mr. Pot, are you calling me "black"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"