2006 MTV Movie Awards

Oh yeah it was nice to see Spike Lee get his props to for "Do the Right Thing" and he was speaking that gospel. "The Sad thing is the things we tried to address in the film still exist today so how much have we learned" or something like that.

I had to sift through 14 pages of this s't since my last post realizing I didn't miss anything. :(

The Riddler said:
seriosuly, the skits weren't funny at all.

the first one was terrible, but topher grace partly saved it.
Topher Grace = CRAZY FUNNY. :up::up::up:

I will shoot you with this water gun filled wiith my pee pee. do you want my pee pee in your mouth!

J Alba's Lover said:
I will shoot you with this water gun filled wiith my pee pee. do you want my pee pee in your mouth!
"Wow, I really did put an explosive charge in her head. My bad." *drinks gun* "And that IS my pee pee - wow, I'm really bad at this."

Topher's awesome.

Darthphere said:
Hes a dull guy.
I think he's a great Spider-Man myself - have you heard him on the videogame, where he actually has FUNNY things to say? He's hilarious.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy him as much, though. :( But just comfort yourself with the thought that Heath Ledger and Freddie Prinze Jr would have been even worse.

I agree with June. In the video games he gets better, more Spidey like, dialogue. He's great.

Tangled Web said:
I agree with June. In the video games he gets better, more Spidey like, dialogue. He's great.

Yeah thats cool and all, but theyre not the movies, and video game dialogue is always cheesy.

Tangled Web said:
Can't be any cheesier than the dialogue in the movies.

Cheesy and horrible are two very different things.

Anyone have a link where I can see Collin Farrel and Jamie Foxx presenation at the awards?

Ok, this thread has gotten off topic while I was at class/work; let's get back to JAL's life.

Colossal Spoons said:
Ok, this thread has gotten off topic while I was at class/work; let's get back to JAL's life.
*smacks* Enough of that, thank you.

Darthsphere - by using the video games an example, we're showing you that Tobey has the capability of being an excellent funny Spider-man, but that the main reason he isn't is due to the discretion and personal choices of the filmmakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"