2006 Wonderfest

C. Lee

Superherohype Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2006 Wonderfest is coming up soon.

http://www.wonderfest.com/

I plan on attending again this year....look over the link and see if any of you all are interested.

Sadly no, looks like something I would like to but the dates conflict with some things for me

Looks cool, but I lack the funds and time to drive to Kentucky.

Immortalfire said:
Looks cool, but I lack the funds and time to drive to Kentucky.
Well I ain't coming down to getcha.....so start walking.:mad:

If you like model kits or statues of your favorite characters from the comics or movies....this is the place to be. I've been able to get several really cool Doc Savage ones for my collection....but they have all kinds of stuff there.

I wish they make another Doc Savage statue like the one I have on display

I got a Doc model about 18" tall and a different pose about 6" tall.....what kind do you have?

C. Lee said:
I got a Doc model about 18" tall and a different pose about 6" tall.....what kind do you have?

Don't remember that pic? It's the bronze one by Danny Devito of Doc fighting a boa snake

Morg said:
Don't remember that pic? It's the bronze one by Danny Devito of Doc fighting a boa snake
Cool...I don't have that one. The tall one I have is made to look like Bama's Doc #1 cover, with him standing on a Mayan like ruin.

C. Lee said:
Cool...I don't have that one. The tall one I have is made to look like Bama's Doc #1 cover, with him standing on a Mayan like ruin.

Oh? Did you ever posted the pics? If not pm them, I would like to see it

Nope...never posted pics....hell, never took any as I recall.....and my recaller isn't as good as it used to be....I'll work on that.

I'll be heading out to this tomorrow with my brother and his kid...if any of you have a chance, I highly recommend going there...loads of cool stuff.

Looks pretty cool, but I'll be going to Dragon Con this year. It's been awhile.

I've never been able to make it down to Dragoncon....but I would love to sometime....the writeups on them always look like it's a good place to go.

It's awesome. There is something going on around the clock, never a dull moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"