2007/2008 Superherohype Presidential Election! Vote Here!

Now that it's over can we start making our demands? :huh:

We lost bad on that, didn't we? :O

Well, thanks to all who supported us and voted. :) :up:

-- FunBob

Demands: As decreed by the people, or at least, Casey.

* 1 free 'get out of ban,' pass for every hypester of at least six months.
* Unlimited dips in the dunk tank for Wilhelm and all other long winded posters.
* Nudie pictures of a mod of your choice. ;) :up:

* And a chicken in every pot.

I'm just getting started ... :yay:

casey... you came in this thread after the election is over to make demands and yet you didn't take part in the democratic process and you didn't carry out your civic duty on election day. :csad:

But those demands sound pretty reasonable...

Well she is pretty renowned for her idiocy...

If she didn't elect me as her President, then she has no right to make demands of me. Isn't that how democracy works?

No. But I'm actually glad we/you/Erzengel lost. I just could. not. handle. Toven being in a position of power. WTF were you guys thinking? :mad:

Nope, that's not how it works. Regardless of who is elected, they are still everyone's president.

I guess if I mess up while in office, you can always say, "I didn't vote for her. Don't blame me!"

I'm sure you'll be fine. :up: I have no idea what your powers are, but you should probably start throwing your weight around as soon as possible. :yay:

Crap. I missed this! How long were the polls open????

At any rate, had I been here, I would've voted for Hunter Rider and the lovely Bella. Looks like I'm in good company. Congrats to you both..:up:

You ever heard of a book called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Ask a fan to show you the section on the Emperor.
I was thinking something more along the lines of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"