2007/2008 Superherohype Presidential Election! Vote Here!

I have always held the principle that a persons vote(be it online or otherwise) is theirs alone....it isnt too be questioned or analyzed.....

If some of the political crybabies here on the Hype actually did vote instead of blogging/posting about how evil Bush is or about how great Ron Paul (or whoever else is) they would know that too.....

On a public forum if you make that vote known then ppl are gonna ask why you voted this way, it's not the same as a private ballot. and no one attacked you, they simply asked for clarification on the votes merits.

I didn't follow that argument. I didn't see where it began and where it ended. The reply that I post to you was the only post of yours that I read. I didn't read much of anyone else's posts. Personally, I didn't have a problem with you casting your vote for Erz/BRUTAL. You said they had a platform... that's fine with me although I find their platfrom to be unrealistic and can't be executed here and only caters to the minority of the people who post here.

What makes you classify them responding to your answers and disagreeing with you as "beating (you) in the head"?

the only part of the platform that seemed unrealistic was the age specific forums, what made it for me was the Mod accountability....I know that Erz and Brutal have a "reputation" here on the Hype...but the structure of the platform seemed sound to me....IMO....hence my vote...their campaign seemed to cover all aspects of the Hype...from the posters to the forums to the Mods...

stepping outside of the election....I do feel that the Celebrity forums do need to go...its disturbing in there.....maybe trim down the fan fic section some....

I'm Bella's buttler.

*Snicker*

...:dry:

the only part of the platform that seemed unrealistic was the age specific forums, what made it for me was the Mod accountability....I know that Erz and Brutal have a "reputation" here on the Hype...but the structure of the platform seemed sound to me....IMO....hence my vote...their campaign seemed to cover all aspects of the Hype...from the posters to the forums to the Mods...
I am all for Mod accountability. To me, they are not "above the law". When Matt's post, with regards to Morg and C.Lee, was deleted, I had issue with that and I did voice my displeasure and hunter was good enough to come into that thread to talk about that issue with us. I don't believe Mods should cover each other's behind if one of them is clearly doing something that's not right. Just like I don't like it when cops do that. Also, to my knowledge, the Hype had demodded a Mod or maybe more than one. At the same time, people are going to complain about Mods so those complaints have to be 'investigated' just to be certain that the complaints are legitimate and not done out of spite because they are upset their thread or posts have been deleted due to forum rules violation. Post responsibly and everyone will be okay.

Lol, look at you lot taking serious roles like it matter's you realise this was not a real election right?

Right.:dry:

I'll get back to them there toilets.

There is nothing serious about me and Bunyans.

When does this now move forward?

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE DBELLA THE NEW PRESIDENT OF SUPERHEROHYPE.COM! AND HUNTER RIDER VICE-PRESIDENT!

Now I believe there was some kind of mention of a picture in a bikini in front of the white house :o :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"