2007/2008 Superherohype Presidential Election! Vote Here!

DBella is a generally nice person. :huh:

Congrats Miss President. :cwink: Thanks to all those that voted for us. :woot:

You ran great campaigns Erz and Mee. :up:

I still love Erz and Mee. They're great guys.

"I love me some [Mee and Erzengel]!" - Terrell Owens

Dbella...the race is over you won, stop sucking up to everyone....
Stop talking crap out of your ass. I am who I am. Don't like it? Too bad. I have been friendly with Erz and Mee since WAY before this thing.

So DBella = Hillary.

I don't know how to feel right now. :o

DBella is a generally nice person. :huh:
To him, "nice" is "uncool" so he goes out of his way to pick on anything that's "nice". It makes him seem... edgy, I suppose. It's okay, Captain.

Declare war on CS now, Bella. They have oil or hidden weapons or something.

Well, you could get used to the Bill Clinton sex face:
clinton.jpg

To him, "nice" is "uncool" so he goes out of his way to pick on anything that's "nice". It makes him seem... edgy, I suppose. It's okay, Captain.

I'll have you know I am a very nice person. I am as far from edgy as it gets....I'm actually very boring as most people go....

I'll have you know I am a very nice person. I am as far from edgy as it gets....I'm actually very boring as most people go....
Well... your post that was directed at me doesn't sound "nice" at all. You can tell me that you're "a very nice person" all you want but your posts/actions speaks louder. Stop judging people if you don't like to be judged. But then again, you're free to interpret being appreciative and thankful as "sucking up" so... go ahead, say whatever you please.

Well... your post that was directed at me doesn't sound "nice" at all. You can tell me that you're "a very nice person" all you want but your posts/actions speaks louder. Stop judging people if you don't like to be judged. But then again, you're free to interpret being appreciative and thankful as "sucking up" so... go ahead, say whatever you please.

I didnt see you telling everyone to be nice to me yesterday when everyone was beating me in the head for casting my electoral vote for Erz and Brutal....but I guess "nice" is being able to pick and choose.....anyway congrats on your landslide win......:up:

If im still around next election, I'll be running.....

Low blow.

The football gods are not smiling on my teams.

Rams - 0-8
MSU - 4-0 start, 1-5 since. :csad:
Don't fret too much, frannie. There are 8 more games to go and the Rams could finish 8-8. (Yeah... right. :p) Sorry. :(

I didnt see you telling everyone to be nice to me yesterday when everyone was beating me in the head for casting my electoral vote for Erz and Brutal....but I guess "nice" is being able to pick and choose.....anyway congrats on your landslide win......:up:

Asking a couple of questions is beating you in the head ? :huh:

OMG!! New sn! I like! :up:

Thanks...I haven't been insulted about it yet so I'm happy...and that's a strange feeling.

And thank you.
Yeah... I know that's inevitable. :csad:
Thankfully it won't be today or tomorrow as we don't have to go to Tribal Council.

Psh...you know that noones going to vote you out.

I predict Bamfer going next. :o

I didn't follow that argument. I didn't see where it began and where it ended. The reply that I post to you was the only post of yours that I read. I didn't read much of anyone else's posts. Personally, I didn't have a problem with you casting your vote for Erz/BRUTAL. You said they had a platform... that's fine with me although I find their platfrom to be unrealistic and can't be executed here and only caters to the minority of the people who post here.

What makes you classify them responding to your answers and disagreeing with you as "beating (you) in the head"?

Asking a couple of questions is beating you in the head ? :huh:

I have always held the principle that a persons vote(be it online or otherwise) is theirs alone....it isnt too be questioned or analyzed.....

If some of the political crybabies here on the Hype actually did vote instead of blogging/posting about how evil Bush is or about how great Ron Paul (or whoever else is) they would know that too.....

cool we won if Bella is president and Hunter is vice that makes me.....

Whitehouse head toilet cleaner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"