2007 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Hockeytown will be always and forever Detroit.

And we're hoisting the Cup next year. I think we will do it.

I know fran .. one thing LA cannot boast is its ferver for hockey.. we will always bow to Motown for that.... i was jokin

But the Kings are comin for it NEXT YEAR:woot:

Keep the CUP in LA!:woot:

we gonna sign Jiggy@!:wow: :cwink:

I'd honestly like the Wings to sign Giguere. And Chris Drury.

I know fran .. one thing LA cannot boast is its ferver for hockey.. we will always bow to Motown for that.... i was jokin

But the Kings are comin for it NEXT YEAR:woot:

Keep the CUP in LA!:woot:

we gonna sign Jiggy@!:wow: :cwink:

I'd honestly like the Wings to sign Giguere. And Chris Drury.

The rumour is Drury will sign with the Kings. They've got Johnson and Kopitar, now they need a goalie.

Giggy will probably stay in Anaheim. His son's doctor's are there and he's not a *****e like Pronger.

DarthRekal, JTStarkiller, Tangled Web congrats your team was the better one.

I've always been a Brian Burke fan, Carlyle and Selanne used to play for the Jets, Carlyle coached the Moose, Penner is from the province and Carlyle is supposed to bring the Cup to Winnipeg.

The Ducks had that amazing start while the Sens had a great first game against the Leafs and then the second game gave the fans a taste of what was ahead. Gerber wasn't playing like he did last year, the team wasn't playing like they did last year (Hasek kinda helps) but they turned things around were the best team in 2007, had that memorable game against the Sabres, they dispatched the Penguins, Devils and Sabres and looked like the very well could be hoisting the Cup. It was a positive step forward,

Out of the last four playoffs the Ducks have made the Conference Finals 3 times, Sabres 2 times and Senators 2 times. It could be Ottawa's year next year.

Thankfully Disney doesn't own the team. I would shudder if their hideous logo was on a Stanley Cup banner and the name "Mighty Ducks of Anaheim" was engraved on the Cup.

I can see it now , Now that The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim have won their first Stanley Cup. Disney will no doubt resurrect the film franchise.
Anaheim_Mighty_Ducks.gif

I can see it now , Now that The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim have won their first Stanley Cup. Disney will no doubt resurrect the film franchise.
Anaheim_Mighty_Ducks.gif

Well every other movie franchise is being resurrected (they also had the cartoon show) but they're just the "Ducks" and Disney hasn't owned them for the past two seasons after trying to sell them for years.

20040104fanfp01.jpg

The Bruins just drafted Red O'malley from the "Backyard League".

selanne_lifts_cup_325x235.jpg

Conference Quarterfinals

Eastern Conference
(1) Buffalo Sabres vs. (8) New York Islanders
(2) New Jersey Devils vs. (7) Tampa Bay Lightning
(3) Atlanta Thrashers vs. (6) New York Rangers
(4) Ottawa Senators vs. (5) Pittsburgh Penguins

Western Conference
(1) Detroit Red Wings vs. (8) Calgary Flames
(2) Anaheim Ducks vs. (7) Minnesota Wild
(3) Vancouver Canucks vs. (6) Dallas Stars
(4) Nashville Predators vs. (5) San Jose Sharks

Conference Semifinals

Eastern Conference
(1) Buffalo Sabres vs. (6) New York Rangers
(2) New Jersey Devils vs. (4) Ottawa Senators

Western Conference
(1) Detroit Red Wings vs. (5) San Jose Sharks
(2) Anaheim Ducks vs. (3) Vancouver Canucks

Conference Finals

Eastern Conference
(1) Buffalo Sabres vs. (4) Ottawa Senators

Western Conference
(1) Detroit Red Wings vs. (2) Anaheim Ducks

Stanley Cup Final

(W2) Anaheim Ducks vs. (E4) Ottawa Senators

CBC's 2007 Playoffs Tribute
U2's Beautiful Day is a bit old but still its a great video and brings back the memories from the playoffs.
[YT]BjndoQOQUDw[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"