The CREED Thread

Really? I LOVE 'Rain'. I think it's a great song. :yay:

Well it probably had something to do with my current musical mood. I've been blasting White Zombie all day so Rain just felt outta place in my brain today. I'll probably grow to love it, like I did with Faceless Man offa Human Clay

I keep hearing about Creed being back together. And I weep for society. Nothing like spending the better part of a decade in obscurity, eh?

This band...no thanks.

Rain, huh. I feel like it's 2001 again for days and days.

I wonder how Pearl Jam is taking this? Probably not well.

I keep hearing about Creed being back together. And I weep for society. Nothing like spending the better part of a decade in obscurity, eh?

This band...no thanks.

Rain, huh. I feel like it's 2001 again for days and days.

I wonder how Pearl Jam is taking this? Probably not well.

I would encourage you to stop trolling this thread. If the only contributions you have to this thread are sarcastic potshots, perhaps you should move along.

Crack the whip Marx! Oh and DACrowe Pearl Jam is better than ever. They released a new album on last Sunday and it is marvelous!!!!

I know the CD has like 15 songs on it...but why release the second single not even a month after the first? Did Overcome bomb that hard? That song has grown on me now....but I've only heard it like 3 or 4 times on radio.

I don't care for Rain. I want something loud and hard like Overcome.

:awesome: that guitar solo in Overcome.

I know the CD has like 15 songs on it...but why release the second single not even a month after the first? Did Overcome bomb that hard? That song has grown on me now....but I've only heard it like 3 or 4 times on radio.

I don't care for Rain. I want something loud and hard like Overcome.

:awesome: that guitar solo in Overcome.

I don't think 'Overcome' bombed...but I don't ever really listen to the radio. As for 'Rain', you can't have everything be loud and hard all the time.

Last edited:
I think Rain was released to show people that this is still Creed and they have alot of good material. (I gave Rain another listen and enjoyed it)

I don't think 'Overcome' bombed...but I don't ever really listen to the radio. As for 'Rain', you can have everything be loud and hard all the time.

I think Rain can be a crossover song (Rock and Mainstream stations), but Overcome will be just on Rock cause it's so heavy :awesome:

Oh, Creed will be on Live! with Regis and Kelly (Oct 27th) and I think Nov 3rd on Tonight Show with Conan. Please...perform Overcome on Conan.

I would encourage you to stop trolling this thread. If the only contributions you have to this thread are sarcastic potshots, perhaps you should move along.

touché. I try not to troll often. The first post was merely contributing my opinion (as I have only two posts in this thread), but the second was a bit dickish. I apologize.

THE NEW ALBUM IS OFFICIALLY OUT!

:applaud

There are a lot of good songs on the new CREED CD. Aside from "Overcome" & "Rain" my favorites so far are... "A Thousand Faces","Away In Silence","On My Sleeve","Time","The Song You Sing" & the "Silent Teacher" a great song that should have been made part of the album instead of just a bonus track.

At first I didn't think that I would like "Away In Silence" all that much but it definitely picks up during the middle until the end. Not that Scott Stapp tries to sound like Chris Daughtry in the song but during certain parts you reminded of Chris Daughtry's singing style.

Listen to like half of it so far.

Like Overcome, Bread of Shame, Suddenly, and Fear. All are loud :yay:.

Rain has grown on me. A thousand faces if okay. Away in silence is okay. Rest I listen to sooner or later.

Bread of Shame is extremely heavy. Wow

Right now, I could listen to Overcome, Bread of Shame, Suddenly, and Fear in a long loop. Maybe add Thousand faces to that, too.

Haven't watched the dvd yet. I got the CD/DVD Combo at walmart. And the case sucks, ended up buying cheap cd cases for it and Three Days grace new CD.

:cmad: I want actual CD Cases Wind-Up...not this paper ****.

yeah the paper **** is stupid. The DVD is pretty cool

All kinds of stuff. They talk about reuniting and the making a new record and setting up the live show. It's like 45 minutes long

There are a lot of good songs on the new CREED CD. Aside from "Overcome" & "Rain" my favorites so far are... "A Thousand Faces","Away In Silence","On My Sleeve","Time","The Song You Sing" & the "Silent Teacher" a great song that should have been made part of the album instead of just a bonus track.

At first I didn't think that I would like "Away In Silence" all that much but it definitely picks up during the middle until the end. Not that Scott Stapp tries to sound like Chris Daughtry in the song but during certain parts you reminded of Chris Daughtry's singing style.

Scott Stapp came well before Chris Daughtry in the grand scheme of things...so who is imitating who? :oldrazz::cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"