(2011) Dick of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
dicku.png

This award is pretty much a staple of the Hype! Awards and serves as a GOOD NATURED ribbing! Who do you think is the biggest *******? Who headlines your 'ignore' list? Who acts like a grumpy senior citizen? Which hypester can you see screaming at small children and telling them to "get off the lawn"..?​

*Please remember to keep this good natured and fun!

Last edited:
Something about that avatar makes me want to say Anubis :huh:

I"m flattered but sadly, it's not that type of category. :o

While I think I may actually be a nomination for this,...I nominate S.A.A.D.

S.A.A.D of course.

Thebumwhowalks

Last edited:
Well Kurosawa doesn't top my ignore list... but I think 50% of the posters on this forum are on his, so that deserves a nomination :p

I used to really not like Kuro, but then this reboot happened and I really began to understand his rage.....but if anything I learned not to b***h about it for 30 freakin' years.

I nominate a member named Sabaoth. He caused a lot of trouble in the Man of Steel movie forum. He would constantly bait, attack, or mock anyone who didn't share his opinion. At times he could make serious posts, but most of the time he would just try to piss people off anyway that he could.

Last edited:
I nominate a member named Sabaoth. He caused a lot of trouble in the Man of Steel movie forum. He would constantly bait, attack, or mock anyone who didn't share his opinion. He was extremely obnoxious. At times he could make serious posts, but most of the time he would just try to piss people off anyway that he could.

I agree with your nom, but I dunno if calling someone obnoxious counts as 'good natured ribbing'...

I agree with your nom, but I dunno if calling someone obnoxious counts as 'good natured ribbing'...

I just removed that part. But I'm pretty sure that a lot of members who regularly post on the Superman boards can agree that he was a truly irritating person.

Last edited:
I nominate a member named Sabaoth. He caused a lot of trouble in the Man of Steel movie forum. He would constantly bait, attack, or mock anyone who didn't share his opinion. At times he could make serious posts, but most of the time he would just try to piss people off anyway that he could.

He was a total troll.

The only reason so many people on the MOS forums get mad with me is they know I'm right and can't prove me wrong.

He was a total troll.

The only reason so many people on the MOS forums get mad with me is they know I'm right and can't prove me wrong.

Can Kuro get a special nomination for being the only person to come to the dick of the year thread and say something as winner worthy as 'they get mad at me because they know i'm right'?

:p

I'm not saying you never are, or even that it isn't true of some people... I just think that's a classic :D

I just removed that part. But I'm pretty sure that a lot of members who regularly post on the Superman boards can agree that he was a truly irritating person.

Defo, was very very infuriating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"