(2011) Dick of the Year!

Can Kuro get a special nomination for being the only person to come to the dick of the year thread and say something as winner worthy as 'they get mad at me because they know i'm right'?

:p

I'm not saying you never are, or even that it isn't true of some people... I just think that's a classic :D

Defo, was very very infuriating!

That's basically why I did it.

You guys are totally misleading the ladies and gays with the title. :o

Alexei
There's probably no greater dick on this boards than him

I miss the old days. Back when the anime forums were hot I could have nominated a whole conventions worth of posters. Though I was kind of a jerk back then too. So maybe I'm better off.

Well in that case, bravo! :D :p

Except he's said that many times when there has been no comedic effect... a nice way to save face.

Of course, he'll never see this since I'm on the infamous "Ignore List."

Last edited:
Which of the moderators deleted my picture of Sasha Grey reading to a bunch of pre-schoolers? Cause I'd nominate them.

Or the person who's idea was to censor the word s**t in regards to a promiscuous person?

S.A.A.D.

Words can not describe just how unpleasant I found that gentleman. He actually made a pms remark about me in my ****ing comments section. He's a tool of the highest order.

Goodbye to him, don't let the door hit ya on your way out!

I'm surprised someone nominated C Lee, I often don't agree with him but he's a pretty decent mod and is kinda like a Hype father figure.

I somehow missed out completely on S.A.A.D. What did he do that made so many people here dislike him? I remember seeing his name in a few threads, but that's it.

Thebumwhowalks

It takes something extra to become the only person on my ignore list

I remember S.A.A.D's post that went something like this...

"In my world women should be treated harshly" or something like that. I mean wow, what a dick.

Most of these posters aren't "*****" more a long the lines of annoyances. :huh:

I nominate the bottom of the screen ads!

Even though I hardly encountered him I nominate S.A.A.D. The remarks or posts he made were either bad towards other people or just plain ignorant.

S.A.A.D.

Words can not describe just how unpleasant I found that gentleman. He actually made a pms remark about me in my ****ing comments section. He's a tool of the highest order.

Goodbye to him, don't let the door hit ya on your way out!

I'm surprised someone nominated C Lee, I often don't agree with him but he's a pretty decent mod and is kinda like a Hype father figure.

...someone nominated me too. :csad:

I nominate the bottom of the screen ads!

I'd second that nomination and add the top of the screen ads...and thread manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"