(2012) Villain!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
villainv.png

This award (formerly known as "Dick of the Year") is a staple of the Hype! Awards and serves as a GOOD NATURED roast! Who do you think is the biggest *******? Who headlines your 'ignore' list? Who acts like a grumpy senior citizen? Which hypester can you see screaming at small children and telling them to "get off the lawn"..?​

*Please remember to keep this good natured and fun!

Last edited:
Why Are You Crouching Spock. The dude PMed the ending of Mass Effect 3 to almost everyone who ever posted in the thread. That is a dick move and then some.

i'm really surprised no one has said Echostation yet... people disagree with Echostation's theories all the time yet Echostation consistently shows how foolish they are and how wrong they are --> Tron/Avatar blue suit color confusion, same with Captain America... how Bane should REALLy have broken in Batman for full complete domination and embarrassment of the Bat. Echostation debate all other with other about topic and topic more but no one win against him... he double win... and besides.. Echostation refer to Echostation in 3rd person...

You cannot nominate yourself...even if you're speaking in third person.

I might be digging my own grave but I have to put in FilmNerdJamie. He knows how to lay a good 'ol smackdown with just the right amount of dick. A feather ruffler he most definitely is.

I might be digging my own grave but I have to put in FilmNerdJamie. He knows how to lay a good 'ol smackdown with just the right amount of dick. A feather ruffler he most definitely is.

I second this.

Tripled.

Why Are You Crouching Spock. The dude PMed the ending of Mass Effect 3 to almost everyone who ever posted in the thread. That is a dick move and then some.

I second this.

The Guard.

Or TrueToTheCore.

Or FilmNerdJamie.

Danoyse or however the heck you spell that name...

There are some great contenders like Alexei Belyakov or Kane#####, but FilmNerdJamie takes the cake

He posts in the movie forums mostly.

Pretty much everything he says makes you want to slap him in the mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"