• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2017 Superhero Poster

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
xoDzO18.gif

SUPERHERO POSTER 2017

Justice League, Thor Ragnarok, Marvel's the Defenders, any of the ongoing CW shows, Superhero Cinimatic Civil War, etc....
Don't discount regulars in any of these places when you nominate.

I will nominate InCali and iEquinox for their dedication to Superhero film box office numbers.

I will nominate InCali and iEquinox for their dedication to Superhero film box office numbers.

Equinox is better. I just do quick and dirty analysis.

In absentia....I nominate Reek since he'll be on here at some point.

I'll have to think about this one as there are a lot of good posters. It seems weird that on a site like this where the overall topic is superheroes we have one award covering the majority of the forums and then loads of awards for scattered smaller forums or aspects. Would be nice to see it broken down a bit, maybe not one for each major hero forum but at least Marvel/DC or something more than that.

DrCosmic and MbJ were going to be my choices last year, they still deserve to be nominated in my book.
It seems weird that on a site like this where the overall topic is superheroes we have one award covering the majority of the forums and then loads of awards for scattered smaller forums or aspects. Would be nice to see it broken down a bit, maybe not one for each major hero forum but at least Marvel/DC or something more than that.
I considered it, but the way I thought of it might end up cluttering the ballot a bit too much for most participants convenience.

I'll have to think about this one as there are a lot of good posters. It seems weird that on a site like this where the overall topic is superheroes we have one award covering the majority of the forums and then loads of awards for scattered smaller forums or aspects. Would be nice to see it broken down a bit, maybe not one for each major hero forum but at least Marvel/DC or something more than that.

I get what you're saying Iceman but I ould only imagine the havoc that each specific subforum and/or brand (ie Marvel/DC) would create in the ensuing flame wars that would follow such an award. It's bad enough now in some of those specific threads without trying to name one of the as king s*** for that section.

idiot09. A level headed DCEU fan who never went off the rails.

Other vote as per vote deadline on the 16th Jan - Blitz for the amount of stats and financial work on the box office threads for many of the CBM's.

I take it you mean Blitzkrieg, formerly known as Blitzkrieg Boy? Cause there are like... a few more with the Blitz bit in their names.

I still go with either one of my nominations, and for that I will go with... DrCosmic

I take it you mean Blitzkrieg, formerly known as Blitzkrieg Boy? Cause there are like... a few more with the Blitz bit in their names.

I still go with either one of my nominations, and for that I will go with... DrCosmic

Sorry yes I mean Blitzkrieg Boy, thanks for checking. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"