25 Days of Christmas

kaylee

Reaction score
I figured as long as my local mall is already decorated with giant reindeer and elves that it wouldn't be too early to start this thread....
Does anyone tune into 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family? They are doing a "Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas" this year starting on Nov 21st. The line-up looks fun check it out.
And of notable importance please see that Shannen Doherty, my favorite Charmed girl, is starring in an original movie called "Christmas Caper" - totally awesome....

24 hours of a christmas story on tbs is all I need.

I always love 25 Days of Christmas, just because I love the christmas movies they show, like all that Rankin-Bass stuff and the Charlie Brown movies.

Yeah – I’m most excited about White Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. And I also like some of their non-holiday movies too- like Meet the Parents and all the Harry Potter movies….

I love the Grinch. Animated and Live-action.

I think it's stupid that they are doing a countdown to 25 days of christmas. the 25 days thing is enough, IMO. But now they need a "countdown"? :whatever:

I think it's stupid that they are doing a countdown to 25 days of christmas. the 25 days thing is enough, IMO. But now they need a "countdown"? :whatever:

Yeah, they're basically doing a countdown to another countdown.

is this the countdown to that countdown.

I usually try to catch a few of the movies during the countdown. Some of them are pretty bad, but it's kind of fun anyway. The snowy ones are pretty to look at. :up:

Yeah – I’m most excited about White Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. And I also like some of their non-holiday movies too- like Meet the Parents and all the Harry Potter movies….

Ah, the filler movies of Meet the Parents and Harry Potter, they have what to do with Christmas again? At least Harry Potter has a couple scenes around Christmas time, Meet the Parents has nothing to do with Christmas.

Their 25 days of christmas sucks. Harry Potter? Meet the Parents? WTF?

Ah, the filler movies of Meet the Parents and Harry Potter, they have what to do with Christmas again? At least Harry Potter has a couple scenes around Christmas time, Meet the Parents has nothing to do with Christmas.

Theres a Christmas scene in Harry Potter. Thats about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"