25 Years of Fox: ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL, April 22

Sounds great, but IMO they should follow it up with "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire", not the 500th. No one gives a **** about current Simpsons.

It's funny how much love they're giving Married With Children. Considering that they cancelled the show without even allowing them to do a proper finale.

Many different regimes have been in charge of Fox over the years. This is a way for the current one to properly thank the show for what they did for the network.

I think the proper thing to do is get them all back together for a reunion episode to finally wrap things up.

Ugh. Haven't we seen enough of that D-bag?

They should have gotten Malik Yoba and Michael DeLorenzo to host.

the very first show I ever saw on the brand-new Fox channel was Werewolf... after that I got hooked into the insanity that was Married With Children...

MWC was great for about half it's run, but when they formed that group of neighborhood husbands that included Griff and Bob Rooney, that was the beginning of the end... and having that nutcase Jefferson Darcy kinda contributed to it, as well... he was funny at first but he became increasingly annoying as the series started to drag on... count on Ted McGinley to be the kiss of death for a series whenever HE joins a cast

Out of the four actors on Married with Children who played the Bundys, only David Faustino hasn't found steady work. Ed O'Neill is on Modern Family, Katey Sagal (who looks better than ever) is on Sons of Anarchy and Christina Applegate is on Up All Night (who's future is on the fence).

And Fox plans on airing the pilot I think next Sunday.

Out of the four actors on Married with Children who played the Bundys, only David Faustino hasn't found steady work. Ed O'Neill is on Modern Family, Katey Sagal (who looks better than ever) is on Sons of Anarchy and Christina Applegate is on Up All Night (who's future is on the fence).

And Fox plans on airing the pilot I think next Sunday.

I still remember a few years back when Ed O'Neill was Sgt. Joe Friday in the new updated Dragnet series...

but DAAAAMNS, Katey Sagal as Gemma on Sons of Anarchy... that woman just gets hotter as she gets older...

and Christina Applegate has had her share of ups and downs with her professional and personal life...

as for David Faustino, the only thing that I remember him doing was an ep of the X-Files just a few eps before the series ended...

I'll still never forget one of my fave eps of Married, where Sam Kinison was the angel in a It's A Wondeful Life-type Christmas ep... classic... especially where Sam calmly walked behind Katey Sagal in that ep and squeezed her ass and then walked away... Katey didn't even flinch or react in the least... but Sam had this grin on his face and the audience went wild... :woot:

David Faustino (Bud Bundy) has been working more in the music business rather than acting. there's an LA Times article from a few months back interviewing him. he's more focused on producing & promoting in the local LA music scene.

It looks like they put the whole thing together at the last minute. NBC did a much better job with their anniversary a few years ago.

Ok a little to much focus on Family Guy, I rather them focus on older shows than recent ones.

The broadcast of the Married With Children pilot is at 7, right? Because I'm not missing Once Upon a Time for an hour/two hours of Fox patting themselves on the back. :o

Ya it aired at 7. But so far this has been a let down.

I miss those trashy shows. Temptation Island and The Swan was muh shizz. They really should have had more reunions with these people to see what they are up/look back at the stupid stuff they have done.

I notice that it looks like they are leaving out MADTv from this for some odd reason.

They showed a clip of MAD TV earlier.I at least wanna see some sort of clip of Martin though.

Have they shown any Parker Lewis Can't Lose? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"