30 Minutes or Less

Saw on IMDB that this is only 83 mins.

Im sure this will be funny, Ive loved the previews, but at 83 mins I might just wait for the DVD

Did anyone actually see this? I finally saw it on Blu Ray and thought it was pretty damn funny. Surprised this completely flew under the radar, especially since there were so few decent comedies this year.

Did anyone actually see this? I finally saw it on Blu Ray and thought it was pretty damn funny. Surprised this completely flew under the radar, especially since there were so few decent comedies this year.

I agree. I recently rented it from RedBox and I thought it was pretty funny. I meant to go see it in theaters but never got around to it. A shame it didn't do better at the box office.

I saw it a week or two ago and I didn't care for it all that much. I thought it was going to be funnier. It had it's moments, but just wasn't that great.

Man this movie never fails to get a ton of laughs out of me. It's crass and I love it for it. So much great improv and banter among a very funny group of actors. It's been on rotation among the movie channels the past month or so and I watch it every single time I'm able to. Endless quotables, of which Aziz Ansari is responsible for so many. Then you have the master of crude Danny McBride and the eccentrically funny Michael Pena. Watching it right now as I type this LOL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"