Zombieland 2

According to the IMDB page, Zombieland 2 will be out this October: Zombieland: Double Tap (2019) - IMDb

If it's still coming out in October, when do they plan on starting the marketing for the movie? Would've expected a teaser or trailer by now.

If it's still coming out in October, when do they plan on starting the marketing for the movie?

Yeah, not sure what Sony is doing with this one.

We have had news that the 1st trailers of both Charlie's Angels & Little Women are coming out within the next few weeks (CA with SM:FFH & LW with OUATIH) and both of those are releasing after Zombieland 2. I mean, they even released a trailer for Black & Blue earlier today and even that one comes out later.

Trailer will definitely debut with OUATIH

D_4LmoqUcAA5kh9.jpg

It’s funny that Eisenberg and Harrelson look exactly the same from a decade ago.

Meh. I really like the original and will probably see it out of curiosity eventually but it doesn't look that great.

Reactions: CJ
It’s funny that Eisenberg and Harrelson look exactly the same from a decade ago.
true. you expect Abigal Breslin to look older since she went from 12 to 22 . I never noticed how much Emma Stone aged.

Nervous that so far the funniest part is the opening with Academy Award Nominee.....Winner.

Luke Wilson? I guess McConaughey missed Harrelson’s call.

Luke Wilson? I guess McConaughey missed Harrelson’s call.

Agreed. More recognizable stars would've been amazing for these bizarro versions. McConaughey would've been epic. Michael Cera would've also made a better bizarro version to Eisenberg.

Agreed. More recognizable stars would've been amazing for these bizarro versions. McConaughey would've been epic. Michael Cera would've also made a better bizarro version to Eisenberg.

So Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Bizzaro Emma Stone?

Yeah I'm so there for this. Loved the first movie and this looks like a lot of fun as well. The Luke Wilson/Thomas Middleditch scene at the end got a pretty big chuckle out of me.

I chuckled. It looks ok.

But just so much time has passed and this doesn't look like anything interesting enough to make a sequel after all these years

I do like the idea that this is a post apocalyptic world but a decade on from the alternate 2009 version of our world from the first film. So the last decade in our world never happened. Notice Obama’s pic is still up at the White House.

I chuckled. It looks ok.

But just so much time has passed and this doesn't look like anything interesting enough to make a sequel after all these years
There's a lot from the plot that's come out that the trailer didn't touch on. Supposedly, the zombies evolve and get more dangerous at one point. Also, i think the guy that Wichita goes with at one point is part of a group of human villains, from what I heard somewhere.

Last edited:
Bill Murray wasn’t in the ads for the first one. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had another secret cameo.

If theater owners have any sense at all they will sell Twinkies at the concession stand, at least for opening weekend.
I know I'd buy overpriced Twinkies opening day.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"