Zombieland 2

Looks.. okay, I guess. Kind of dull.

What made the original work so well was the chemistry of the cast. Adding more people to the mix might hurt the movie. None of the new faces in the trailer were interesting.

6/10

Bill Murray wasn’t in the ads for the first one. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had another secret cameo.

I wonder if we will see Barack Obama playing himself, hiding in the White House from the Zombie outbreak?

So, little super adorable Abigail Breslin from Little Miss Sunshine, various TV shows etc - whom I managed to get that she suddenly had turned like 12-13 in Zombieland back then - is now a fully grown up early 20s years old?

Damn, time really flies (it's like the Fanning sisters all over again). LMS feels like just a couple of years ago. And I can't believe the first Zombieland flick actaully was made 10 years ago.

Anyway, the trailer looked kinda fun (Rosario Dawson!), but I hold the original quite high. We'll see how this will eventually hold up.

I wonder if we will see Barack Obama playing himself, hiding in the White House from the Zombie outbreak?
As a non American, I was impressed watching Obama turning up in some comedy environments, playing himself with great self distance. I'd love to to see something like that.

Only if he also has a scene where he and Michelle kill zombies....in brutal fashion.

Has there been a President post-Presidency (yes, Trump’s made tons pre-Presidency and, of course, Ronald Reagan in starring roles) who’s appeared for a movie appearance? None that I’m aware of.

cc695355-06c2-42c5-a6e1-3dd91a2e04dc-Zombieland_2.jpg

Check out exclusive new photos from fall's most must-see movies

Sony's been scarcely promoting this and it has me worried. PLEASE don't let this suck......

I like how Sony is all in on promoting this as the next directorial feature from the man who brought us Venom. I love it!

Not sure if these vouchers are still good but is anyone interested in seeing this movie on Tuesday, October 15 in NYC? I was at ComicCon and they were passing out pieces of paper with a sony web address and a code. PM if anyone is interested in going.

I'm hearing nothing that really puts me off to this, and while there's still time for it to plummet, the tomatometer keeps rising. Still, I can't decide if it's worth a 2 or 3 month wait for a 90 minute runtime.

I'm hoping to make it out to see this one. I love the first film, and this one looks like more of the same, which is all I asked for.

And just like that, I get an email from Regal Crown Club Rewards that a free ticket for Zombieland 2 has been loaded to my account. Looks like this has been added to my weekend list.

Were you going regardless?

Were you going regardless?
In my post from yesterday, I was waffling back and forth on whether to go out and spend the money to see it in theaters or just wait for it to hit home release. Someone must've been listening.

I want to see this but every time I see a trailer or a TV spot, I creep myself out. I now find Abagail Breslin hotter than Emma Stone, and she was just a kid in the first one and that makes it all kindsa icky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"