5 Mexican Kids killed by lightning while praying...

What the hell were they doing praying at a metal cross when there was lightning anyways? :confused:

So much for prayer protecting you :D

"Thou shalt not take dey're jawbs."

Its even more weird when you find out they were suicidal and were praying to get struck by lightning

Well, there was a storm there and they were carrying... metal. Not the smartest thing.

This is why they need to be allowed into America, they're just trying to get away from God's wrath.

It was the Aztec god Huitzilopochtli who did it, he is a jealous god and demands loyalty :mad:

You sure it wasn't the ghost of Cortez?

Lackey said:
It was the Aztec god Huitzilopochtli who did it, he is a jealous god and demands loyalty :mad:
That Bastard...

I guess he wants some hearts now...

And I think it Was Tlaloc, not Huitzilopochtli

Oh, deliciously ironic if you go for the dead children humor.

I like to think that I have a little bit more heart that I won't take the pain of others and garner a religious joke out of it.

Those Mexi-Gods can't ever have a name that's easy to say. No "Ragnar". No "Thor".
It's all "TNOCLTXOCHTLIXCHTL".

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Those Mexi-Gods can't ever have a name that's easy to say. No "Ragnar". No "Thor".
It's all "TNOCLTXOCHTLIXCHTL".
they are easy to say:confused:

Tlaloc?
Huitzilopochtli?
Quetzalcoatl?
Cuitlauac?
Huehuecoyotl?
Tezcatlipoca?

you are wierd..

Xolotl was me favorite... I mean.. anubis anyone?

In Aztec and Toltec mythology, Xolotl ("The Animal", Lord of the Evening Star, Lord of the Underworld) was the god of lightning and a "psychopomp", which is to say that he was the one who aided the dead on their journey to Mictlan, the afterlife.

Xolotl was also the god of fire and of bad luck. He was the twin of Quetzalcoatl, the pair being sons of the virgin Coatlicue, and was the evil personification of Venus, the evening star. He guarded the sun when it went through the underworld at night. He also brought forth humankind and fire from the underworld.

In art, Xolotl was depicted as a skeleton, a dog-headed man - "xolotl" can also mean "dog" in Nahuatl, the Aztec language - or a monster animal with reversed feet. He was also the patron of the Ulama game. He is identified with Xocotl as being the Aztec god of fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"