The Amazing Spider-Man (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Ranger

aka Goran
Reaction score
This is my first thread, so I hope it won't be deleted ;)

It's 500 days left until "The Amazing Spider-Man" hits theaters!

Let's make this the official anticipation-thread!

Let's do this !

AmazingSpider-Man500.jpg

I really can't wait for the first official poster... for the first teaser... for the villain announcement... for the theatrical trailer... :(

I'm extremely hyped!! :D

When the teaser hits, all hell is going to break loose and the typical, most of the time asinine theories will ensue...exciting stuff indeed, compadres.

Can't wait for the teaser. :up:

I just hope this film is good. I'm still skeptical, even though VERY excited.

I guess I'm gonna hyperventilate again while watching the first teaser, like I did back in Summer 2006 when the sm3-teaser was released ^^

The only thing that worries me is the possibility of proto-goblin. That seems like such a stupid idea... But everything else sounds good to me.

roll on comic con where we'll see at least some more official pictures.

^^ And most defenitely some footage. Heck, we'll probably get a teaser before then.

The only thing that worries me is the possibility of proto-goblin. That seems like such a stupid idea... But everything else sounds good to me.

I don't believe we'll get Proto-Goblin... at least I hope ^^
but, you know, it could turn out to be a pivotal plot device, keeping in mind that Green Goblin could be the villain in a sequel.

When the teaser hits, all hell is going to break loose and the typical, most of the time asinine theories will ensue...exciting stuff indeed, compadres.

Just like when the 1st theatrical trailer for Tron: Legacy was released :lmao: That thread was visited by a certain amount of posters, then after, that thread just boomed to life, the page loading time was ridiculous lol.

I can't wait either. Great thread title too, I love (500) Days of Summer... great soundtrack too.

Gwen Stacy to make Peter Parker's "dreams come true" :awesome:

^^ And most defenitely some footage. Heck, we'll probably get a teaser before then.

I agree. Can't wait for this year's SDCC (not that I'm going lol), just that there's so much to look forward to regarding superheroes and their movies. REALLY hopinh we get a teaser at the very least...and maybe some footage from the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series (RIP Spectacular Spider-Man).

the cancellation of ssp was an epic ***** slap.

^^ It happened with S-M3, lol. we got a teaser which whent with Superman Returns.

^^ It happened with S-M3, lol. we got a teaser which whent with Superman Returns.

hmm interesting. personally speaking I wish they would take the year to perfect the effects as you can count on one hand the CG of spidey that were flawless (and they need to be flawless)

okay as I'm bored 5 flawless spidey shots

1) SM2 - spidey get kicked off the high rise train, swings off the ball, runs up the building and swings after the train

2) SM1 - spidey is thrown through the cemetery wall and then a pumpkin bomb explodeds in his face sending him through another wall

3) SM1 - the final swing

4) SM3 - the birth of sandman

5) SM2 - the birth of doc ock (hospital)

flawless shots that hold up to this day.

^^ Well, I wouldn't care if the CGI is unfinished, as long as we get a trailer, lol.

^^ Well, I wouldn't care if the CGI is unfinished, as long as we get a trailer, lol.

you never get a second chance to make a first impression. look at the reaction to the green lantern trailer (which I'm sure was rushed for comic con).

^^ True, but this is Spider-Man. The Effects weren't finished for the teaser for S-m3 either.

Thread title fits, especially with the movie director, good idea Goran:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back