The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel Spider

An Insomniac.
Reaction score
*Title idea by PSYLENTGuardian; Thread idea by spiderfan24

Ok guys, this is the official lounge thread for The Amazing Spider-Man forums! Hopefully here, we'll actually have some cool stuff to talk about. So....let's start.

Last edited:
How's everyone this morning?

..I just woke up

EDIT: Am I using this thread correctly? :funny:

Last edited:
No your doing it wrong.
*insert stupid gif of somebody acting stupid

I Keed

Im helping mt grandpa bring his 75 gallon aquarium home, with his fish. and he lives about 3 hours from here.

That's a pretty long way to go for fish...

Sad news flash from VenomSpawn's house:

My favorite Spider-Man action figure jusy broke in half from years of use :(

I remember when i was little i brought my favorite spidey action figure to the store with me and when i was in the aisle i threw him really high in the air and i missed at catching him and he broke in like 10 pieces. Lol.
He was the really articulate one from the sm2 toy line :'(
I feel you bro.

I actually still have the figure all broken in my closet somewhere. Lol ill never let it go!!!

Finallly!

Hey, that was my idea for this thread! Ahh well, nvm, I just ate french toast, homemade baked bean, and some chocolate chip cookies. An odd combination for breakfast but it is still really good lol.

Also watching mannnny video game trailers cuz I just bought PS3. I am going to buy Mass effect 2, Killzone 3, Dead Island, Infamous 2, Amroed Core 5 (2012), MW3, Battlefield 3, and Gow 3. I am kinda unsure if I should buy EoT. I will buy EoT only if it has really good reviews. We will see about that...very soon..Um when does the ign review come out?

Man, I need to start saving money now. XD

You have GOT to put Arkham City on that list.

And it should be out very soon, like this week.

LOL, Arkham City's gonna beat the crap out of Edge of Time.

And spiderfan, just gave you credit on the idea.

How could I forget about that one!

Also watching mannnny video game trailers cuz I just bought PS3. I am going to buy Mass effect 2, Killzone 3, Dead Island, Infamous 2, Amroed Core 5 (2012), MW3, Battlefield 3, Gow 3, AND Batman: AC!

Fixed. :up:

I just woke up. I am going to do some stuff. Occasionally eat. Then go back to bed. Then do it all over again. And again. And again. My life sounds fun doesn't it

Thats my life. Just throw school in there. And occaisional work out

I think today is going to be a pizza day.
pizza.gif

hey guys, this is going to be a very stupid question, but since I'm from Finland my English is not perfect and I'm not aware of some specific words so... what does "lounging" mean? :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"