The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my school presidents birthday :D theodore roosevelt

Do any of you play Patapon 3 for the PSP?

I am addicted. I have put in close to 135 hours on that game and I still have a bunch of leveling up to do...I love it. :yay:

So did I. :hehe:

EDIT: Oh and UltimateWebhead, in case you didn't know this, you can make yourself a signature now. You've been here for over 2 weeks and have over 100 posts. Just a heads-up.

Last edited:
So did I. :hehe:

EDIT: Oh and UltimateWebhead, in case you didn't know this, you can make yourself a signature now. You've been here for over 2 weeks and have over 100 posts. Just a heads-up.

Thank you sir :yay:

I actually was aware of it but I've been pondering the subject of my signature...gotta make sure it's just right :cwink:

Ugh. Almost any screen shots from SM3 make me cringe.

Hey you guys/gals remember that part when MJ goes over to Harry's loft for some cheering up in SM3. They started blasting some "Let's do the Twist" and dancing in the kitchen...it was such a great scene and it didn't even feel like part of the movie. I just wish it would have started a whole other movie and I could have sat there in the theater and watched that one instead...to be taken away.

spidey_falls.jpg

This is an awesome screenshot from the movie, does that make you cringe?

Well, VenomSpawn, you were right about the Black Cat level. I played the game for an hour and a half today and I still haven't beaten that level though I did come this close to beating her once.

spidey_falls.jpg

This is an awesome screenshot from the movie, does that make you cringe?

The image isn't coming up, but if it's from SM3, then Yes, it's got a high probability of being cringe worthy.

Well, VenomSpawn, you were right about the Black Cat level. I played the game for an hour and a half today and I still haven't beaten that level though I did come this close to beating her once.

Are you playing on Hard mode or Normal? You probably just need to upgrade your Stamina bar and/or health bar.

Are you playing on Hard mode or Normal? You probably just need to upgrade your Stamina bar and/or health bar.
Normal mode. I would upgrade my health bar if could, but I didn't have enough golden spiders. I upgraded my stamina bar[or whatever the bar below the health bar is called], but it didn't help. But thank you for trying to help me anyway. :yay:

My 15 minutes will begin sometime tomorrow, so if there's anything you wanna ask me, ask away! Also, is anyone else having trouble on this site right now? It's acting slow.

My birthday is tomorrow. It's going to rock!

No school, getting Battlefield 3, extra bday money & hopefully Capcom will reveal Rocket Raccoon & my favorite video game character, Frank West in UMvC3.

My birthday is tomorrow. It's going to rock!

No school, getting Battlefield 3, extra bday money & hopefully Capcom will reveal Rocket Raccoon & my favorite video game character, Frank West in UMvC3.
Sounds like fun! Happy almost birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"