80-Year-Old Admits Dealing Crack For Sex

Slipknot

Avenger
Reaction score
80-Year-Old Admits Dealing Crack For Sex

POSTED: 6:04 pm EDT July 12, 2006
UPDATED: 6:06 pm EDT July 12, 2006

PITTSBURGH -- An 80-year-old man acknowledged Wednesday that he dealt drugs at his house in return for sex with prostitutes.

Felix Cocco of Pittsburgh pleaded guilty to charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Police said Cocco had been dealing drugs for nearly a year when he was arrested in November. Officers seized crack cocaine, a digital scale and packaging materials, police said. Authorities said they caught Cocco dealing again in February.

When an Allegheny County judge asked Cocco why he chose a new profession so late in life, Cocco replied, "I was trying to stay alive, your honor -- pay my bills."

Cocco's lawyer, Martha Bailor, told the court her client wanted to remain sexually active after his wife died three years ago, and turned to prostitutes.

"He decided it's cheaper to pay for sex with crack than cash," she said.

Prosecutors said they would not seek mandatory sentences if the defense agreed to a six-to-18-month jail term.

The judge ordered an evaluation of Cocco's health after Bailor expressed concern about Cocco's vulnerability in jail.

Cocco remains under house arrest while he awaits sentencing scheduled for Oct. 2.

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hmm grandkids going to love grandpa :D

Where in the hell does an 80year old get crack from??

I wonder if they actually would jail him. I mean the dude's 80.

black_dust said:
Where in the hell does an 80year old get crack from??
That's what I want to know. Maybe his grandchildren helped hook him up with all the right contacts.

Slipknot said:
That's what I want to know. Maybe his grandchildren helped hook him up with all the right contacts.
and has a book of slang to look the real deal

"Y..o yo my brother i needs me some *sniff* you know, can you hook me up?"

black_dust said:
and has a book of slang to look the real deal

"Y..o yo my brother i needs me some *sniff* you know, can you hook me up?"
Hahaha. I love his name... Felix Cocco.

InsaneMembrane said:
the article is wrong...Lackey is 81 now :o
Damn, must have come out just a few days before his birthday.

Slipknot said:
Damn, must have come out just a few days before his birthday.

I wondering why he hasn't posted in his B-day thread...now i know

you know you would if you could at that age.

Danalys said:
Heck yes. If you haven't scrambled brain at that age, it should be legal. I foresee me doing something along these lines. :) Whenever you are that old, you're basically waiting to die, might as well have alittle fun to pass the time.

Danalys said:
Hahaha, I don't know. I don't know why he needed to pay the prostitutes with crack instead of money. He is obviously paying for the crack... is he making that much of a profit selling it to the prostitutes instead of just paying them with money?

i can see the headlines now: 80 year old prison inmate trades cartons of cigarettes for anal sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"