11 year old Milwaukee girl sexually assaulted by 20 boys

Tis wrong!!!!! but funny at the same time! like a dwarf being eaten alive by a hippo.

What's funnier is that the girl has AIDS and she probably infected all those dudes.

PUNK'D!!!

Asgard said:
What's funnier is that the girl has AIDS and she probably infected all those dudes.

PUNK'D!!!
you're not very knowledgeable are you?

:(

I know this is actually getting a bit carried away now. that girl must feel like **** knowing her family and friends gun be thinking bout her alot differently on top of all the **** she went through in that basement.

I wanna know what gun happen to the 40 year old man though, he's gotta get some serious nut crushing punishment.

really sucks, giving my state a bad name.... this, Geoffrey Dolmer, Ed Gien... that 70s show

I wonder what is the true story because right now it is a he said she said type of thing and this 11 year old girl did this with out force then thats pretty sad and I guess in 7 years from now she'll be popping up on Howard Sterns to talk about her new movie.

Let's watch the language in here....you can discuss it without being so crude.

All-Star Superman said:
I wonder what is the true story because right now it is a he said she said type of thing and this 11 year old girl did this with out force then thats pretty sad and I guess in 7 years from now she'll be popping up on Howard Sterns to talk about her new movie.

or she will sell the story, and make some money

either to Penthouse or to Fox

If she was consenting in all of this, then i say she'll be on hardcore drugs by the age of 17, sleeping with every guy she sees get a serious STD and die before she's 20. ****ED UP WORLD!!!!! WHY?

JokerNick said:
or she will sell the story, and make some money

either to Penthouse or to Fox
Sad part is this does sound like a letter to penthouse.

Dear Penthouse,

I went down into a basement and to my surprise 17 guys were waiting for me.

^Notice she doesn't say to her shock or horror. Like she's happy that 17 dudes are lying in wait.

An 11 year old is always happy when they think older kids want to be friends with them...which usualy leads to bad things like this.

If you guys re-read the story, it said that the 16 year old girl said that the 11 year old girl wanted to do all those boys.

That's clearly not the same as an 11 year old actually wanting to do all those boys.

War Lord said:
If you guys re-read the story, it said that the 16 year old girl said that the 11 year old girl wanted to do all those boys.

That's clearly not the same as an 11 year old actually wanting to do all those boys.
are you sure...

*referring back to the article*

The 11-year-old then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and she told police she "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," court papers said.
perhaps it is YOU who needs to re-read the story!

I doubt anyone knows what actually went down. No pun intended. lol. This is just made for puns. Anyway. Whatev. Maybe she was like, "Hm, ok, you you you you you you you you you you you you you you and you." But mayhaps not and was told to choose who. la la la la la la la la la.

Some weird **** goes down in Milwaukee.

Clouseau said:
are you sure...

*referring back to the article*

perhaps it is YOU who needs to re-read the story!

Lets use simple context clues, shall we?

The alleged victim and two friends went to the 16-year-old's house, where the child performed oral sex on three teenage boys, according to court papers. The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.
The 11-year-old then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and she told police she "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," court papers said.
The 16-year-old told police that the 11-year-old had told her she wanted to perform oral sex on the boys in the house.
The 16-year-old denied encouraging her.

This is all from information the 40 year old uncle and 16 year old girl are telling them, nowehre does it say that the 11 year old girl told the police that she chose the guys.

Asgard said:
http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/9806671/detail.html

My only wish is that all those ****ers that participated contracted the disease. At least that would ensure some measure of punishment in case some of them dont get caught.

This isnt likely, maybe not even possible, but it'd be insane if the girl knew of the ramifications of what could happen if she engaged in sexual acts with these men.

This is almost as bad as the story I read about that paedophilia sex ring in Angers, France.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4697747.stm

The article linked pretty much blows my whole post out of the water. You guys may continue.

Darthphere said:
Lets use simple context clues, shall we?

This is all from information the 40 year old uncle and 16 year old girl are telling them, nowehre does it say that the 11 year old girl told the police that she chose the guys.
yes, i would have thought that simple context clues would have helped you...
how difficult is that to grasp?

Clouseau said:
yes, i would have thought that simple context clues would have helped you...

how difficult is that to grasp?

Yeah I missed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"