11 year old Milwaukee girl sexually assaulted by 20 boys

I'm like 70% sorry. And that other 30% won't let me apologize for being so funny.

War Lord said:
If you had 20 guys putting the pressure on you and the only way you thought you could get out was to comply, would you really say that you complied willingly?

She was 11, her thinking faculties were far from completely developed. There's no way that this can be considered a willing act.

...and I whole-heartedly agree with this...

Until I drive by Tuckahoe Middle School... and look at all the half-dressed 11 year old girls... and the manly looking boys...

HellOnEarth said:
How is this shocking?

Sh.t like this happens everyday...

Just cus this **** happens everyday doesn't mean it isnt shocking! people die everyday its still a shock when you know someone its happened to.

This case is ****ed in all departments, i honestly dont think the girl of 11 can make that kinda decision without those creepy ****ers eggin her on, her parents should of kept an eye on this girl.

And the guys wanna be ****ing beaten! seriously she was 11 years old. 20 years time when they got kids will they be happy their 11 year old daughter sucking pricks off in a basement.

And the 40 year old should be make to suck every single prison inmates see how he likes being the 11 year old girl.

Mr. Credible said:
i'm not sure which is more disgusting... the fact that all those guys did all that crap to her, or that she apparently did it all of her own free will.

exactly! she actually chose which dudes to perform sexual acts on.........the ****?!

How much free will does a child of 11 have in a house full of teenagers and adults?
How much free will does she believe she has?
Thats why its sick, she isnt old enough to be put in that situation and make appropriate decisions.

7Hells said:
How much free will does a child of 11 have in a house full of teenagers and adults?
How much free will does she believe she has?
Thats why its sick, she isnt old enough to be put in that situation and make appropriate decisions.

FRIGGIN CORRECT!!!!!!!

Plain sick ...

Those guys who did this should be strung up by there balls and go through life as a human pinjata (sp?).

This sickens me ... god. Where's the world coming to?

Excel said:
"A 40-year-old man who also had sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said."

:eek: someone needs ta beat his ass
he just admitted to raping her and the article pretty much glances over this fact

:mad:

Oh come on ... shoot him , rape him and burn him to death would be the best option for these guys.

****ing insanity ... I feel sickened. This is a world of humans yet this world lacks humanity...

According to court papers, the 11-year-old girl told police she was interested romantically in the 16-year-old girl, who looked and dressed like a boy.

I stopped reading after that... I dont need the headache tonight :o

i say hang the ****ers, including the **** that stood there

the girl needs seious help though, 11 years old attracted to a girl that looked like a guy, going to a basement with 19 guys and Uncle **** face.

From some of the comments here, it seems that paedophelia is becoming more and more acceptable.

Eleven year olds are children!! They can't make decisions about sex!!

http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/9806671/detail.html

My only wish is that all those ****ers that participated contracted the disease. At least that would ensure some measure of punishment in case some of them dont get caught.

This isnt likely, maybe not even possible, but it'd be insane if the girl knew of the ramifications of what could happen if she engaged in sexual acts with these men.

This is almost as bad as the story I read about that paedophilia sex ring in Angers, France.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4697747.stm

This is just the kinda thing that makes you wish you could do something, help the children that are still in trouble somewhere. Cuz it does happen everyday, this and other unimagineable crimes all over the world. This girl will be fortunate enough to get some help...but what about all the others out there that have yet to be discovered....heartbreaking.
I just read that link...hopefully all of those perverts get caught when and if they go get tested.

wow Milwaukee

hold up..if the girl "picked" who to have oral sex with,how can this be assult?..was there a gun to her head making her do this. Assault isnt the right word to me.The little girl does need help though

the 40 yr old man should get his ass whipped

kainedamo said:
From some of the comments here, it seems that paedophelia is becoming more and more acceptable.

Eleven year olds are children!! They can't make decisions about sex!!

No one believes that paedophelia is becoming more acceptable, its wrong dead wrong. the guys were ****ed up and need to be punished, the girl needs some councelling to find out wtf she thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"