• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9.1 - Savior - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

yea maybe a new look for the "Red Blue Blur" probably. would be neat to have him getting closer to the "Suit" while still not being the suit you know.

Why not just give him the Super Boy look. Give him leather jacket, shades, black ****, leather pants and black boots. That can be his disguise lol. He could start wearing the magical glassess so that no one notices what he looks like.

Why not just give him the Super Boy look. Give him leather jacket, shades, black ****, leather pants and black boots. That can be his disguise lol. He could start wearing the magical glassess so that no one notices what he looks like.

I believe legal technicalities are preventing that from ever happening since as far as I remember and know, there's a ongoing/neverending dispute going on with DC/Or the creators of the superman character with the creators of the superboy character that prevents them from using him in certain ways, even alluding to his character for that matter

I believe legal technicalities are preventing that from ever happening since as far as I remember and know, there's a ongoing/neverending dispute going on with DC/Or the creators of the superman character with the creators of the superboy character that prevents them from using him in certain ways, even alluding to his character for that matter

Not even to mention how horribly dated and 90s that look is.
I think the closest allusion to the chracter you'll see is either red K clark or the outfit he was wearing in Combat (leather jacket and leather pants).

Well so the season preimere was due to start filming yesterday. I hope filming is going well and hopefully we will hear some details soon on filming.

Season 9 Preimere "Savior" Sneak Peek clip featuring Lois Lane & John Corben

Wow I can't believe that barely anyone's talking in this thread....

Well some folks probably havent gotten around to seeing it yet.

I liked the scene, I like the intro of the new side of the Blur and BAG is pretty good so far as Corben!

yeah, he burns the S everywhere he goes and helps people.

From Kryptonsite http://www.kryptonsite.com/saviordescription.htm

The CW's Official Description For The Season 9 Premiere - "Savior!"

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN (“TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES”) GUEST STARS AS JOHN CORBEN — Clark (Tom Welling) tells Jor-El he’s ready to start his training, but Jor-El sends him back to Metropolis to cut ties with Lois before he can begin. Chloe (Allison Mack) is shocked when Lois (Erica Durance) suddenly reappears after having been missing for weeks, but Lois has no recollection of vanishing into thin air with the Legion ring. While investigating a monorail crash, Lois meets John Corben (guest star Brian Austin Green), a new reporter at The Daily Planet, with a negative attitude toward the Red-Blue Blur. Chloe begs Clark to use the Legion ring to go back in time to save Jimmy, but he refuses, driving a wedge into their friendship. Meanwhile, Oliver (Justin Hartley) continues down a dark road, and Zod (Callum Blue) arrives at the Luthor mansion... Posted on KryptonSite. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders (#3X5251).​

Was just reading the official episode discription, sounds good but their back to spoiling so much.

This season's gonna be a good one i reckon ... Countdown Begins

PREMIERE.jpg

Clark denying to use the ring to bring Jimmy back is new to me! Sounds like a good storyline. Seems like the death really got to him. Also, I guess Jor-El can sense that Clark has feelings for Lois if he has to break off ties with her to start training.

From Kryptonsite http://www.kryptonsite.com/saviordescription.htm

The CW's Official Description For The Season 9 Premiere - "Savior!"

BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN (“TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES”) GUEST STARS AS JOHN CORBEN — Clark (Tom Welling) tells Jor-El he’s ready to start his training, but Jor-El sends him back to Metropolis to cut ties with Lois before he can begin. Chloe (Allison Mack) is shocked when Lois (Erica Durance) suddenly reappears after having been missing for weeks, but Lois has no recollection of vanishing into thin air with the Legion ring. While investigating a monorail crash, Lois meets John Corben (guest star Brian Austin Green), a new reporter at The Daily Planet, with a negative attitude toward the Red-Blue Blur. Chloe begs Clark to use the Legion ring to go back in time to save Jimmy, but he refuses, driving a wedge into their friendship. Meanwhile, Oliver (Justin Hartley) continues down a dark road, and Zod (Callum Blue) arrives at the Luthor mansion... Posted on KryptonSite. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders (#3X5251).

Sounds awesome, if hes turning down bringing back Jimmy I hope he mentions the reason as being the Lana/Pa Kent saga as a reason for not doing so.. as he doesn't know what bringing back Jimmy might do :up:

could mean someone else dying or could mean Doomsday returns? (somehow)

clarksavior.jpg

The S emblem on the t-shirt kinda looks like it was spray painted on . Than it does embeded into the shirt .

clarksavior.jpg

The S emblem on the t-shirt kinda looks like it was spray painted on . Than it does embeded into the shirt .

i was thinking the same exact thing. i also think the s is positioned a little too low on the shirt lol. i think it'll look different on screen though. im pretty curious how they introduce the suit though.

Im gonna guess he uses his heat vision to lightly burn it on

i was thinking the same exact thing. i also think the s is positioned a little too low on the shirt lol. i think it'll look different on screen though. im pretty curious how they introduce the suit though.

Im gonna guess he uses his heat vision to lightly burn it on

That's very possible .

I mean look at Conner Kent's \S/ you can see the difference .
784584konelbyfrancisman.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"