9/11 1973 Pinochet started his dictatorship

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Hahaha, still sore about how I made a fool of you yesterday, eh? :(

'cause you made the mistake of using words without bothering to learn their correct definitions....:csad:

(I'm 2 shades of sad for you.)

oh, yes with that disussion of yesterday you showed all your intelligence and knowledge and humiliated me. I think I will kill myself right now. :huh:

***** Galore said:
The lizard people saw it.

Nope. I missed it completely. :o

Oh well, there's cool American television to be watched anyway, so -- whatever. Don't worry, be happy. :D

th4t nun g0t teh ult1m4t3 butt $3ck$

That's just one bone from a whole lot of skeletons in Americas closet. Be careful though how you place blame. All Americans can do is elect from an inbred pool of worthless candidates, and we as citizens have little to no say on what our government does. Our government has a long history of doing what they feel is necessary to maintain our place in the world. If this were a true democracy not a republic and we voted on everything ourselves, these terrible things would never take place. That being said, the average citizen is still responsible for the choices they do make. Not who they chose to run the country, but how they chose to hand over the reins in exchange for complacency and comfort. Those who snap out of this existence are forced back through peer pressure, the use of disinformation, outright silencing and so forth. It's difficult to find answers when they are hidden and the facts are being erased or twisted. I'm sure the US govt has it's own version of said events. We've seen what happens when we question they're actions, questioning the war in Iraq is one of the few times we've seen a large portion of the country actually hold the govt accountable, if not pathetically. We've all been made to feel stoopid for that by you know who. All I'm saying is that it's not as simple as America is ignorant and we have it coming. We have to be jolted out of our apathy and confronted with the facts, not just attacked with our own planes while been called infidels. Remember, those who set the stage for what happened in 73, and any other atrocity have no qualms about using their power against their own people and they do so quite regularly. God save us all.

Damn. Well said, bunk. Something needs to happen in this country, and quick. I'm afraid we'll just get more planned terror-attacks to frighten us further..

(I was also wondering why SumOfGod was banned. If someone has that reason, I'd like to know.)

That's a good question^

He finally caught the attention of the Reptillians so he had to be silenced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"