I'm sure this has been mentioned before but 90s meant to me

Sega Genesis
Genesis CDX
Sega 32X
Super Nintendo
3D0
Atari Jaguar
Neo Geo

So you were one of those popular kids eh?

90s also meant to me

A Tribe Called Quest
Native Tongues
Cypress Hill
Heiroglyphics
De La Soul
Pharcyde
Freestyle Fellowship

Sega CD was the ****.

"SONIC BOOOOOM SONIC BOOOOM SONIC BOOOOOM! "

Willie Beemish.

The original Ninja Scroll game....

AHHHHH the memories.

I could never beat Echo the Dolphin on Sega CD....damn that game!! :cmad:

Echo was frickin easy... now Night Trap... THERE'S a challenge :cool:

I was the repressed loner in high school who got stupidly ******ed in college because there was about 1500 miles between my parents and I. Plus the fact that Arizona State is soooo good at making people act sooo bad.

Rugrats was good until the second movie came out. After that, it went down the crapper, along with the rest of Nick and Cartoon Network.

the 90's to me can be summed up with spider-man and x-men cartoons/trading cards

Being born in 1976...the 90's sucked!!! 80's were much better...He-Man,Gi Joe,Transformers,Nintendo,Michael Jackson (when he was popular) ect...people actually got out of thier house and hung out more,nowadays more people are homebodies sitting at thier computers...in the 80's you were considered a freak if you liked computers.

Legends of the Hidden Temple
Goosebumps books
Are you afraid of the Dark?
Rugrats
N64
Diablo
Pokemon
Gameboy Pocket
Return of Star Wars movies
X-Files
Sublime
Spiderman cartoons
etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/90's
Being born in 1976...the 90's sucked!!! 80's were much better...He-Man,Gi Joe,Transformers,Nintendo,Michael Jackson (when he was popular) ect...people actually got out of thier house and hung out more,nowadays more people are homebodies sitting at thier computers...in the 80's you were considered a freak if you liked computers.
80's everything sucked (cloths, music, hair, etc)
:up: 60's 70's and 90's ruled

I could never beat Echo the Dolphin on Sega CD....damn that game!! :cmad:

damn I remember that game...lol. 15 years later you still remember you couldn't beat that game? That's what women like to do...play games.

original_simpsons.gif

I found these in my storage room and decided to put them back on the old shelf
1000323uk6.jpg

The first three seasons of Rugrats were very popular. The early episodes boasted effective but subtle references to popular culture and occasionally but rarely then-current events. There were also references to Clarence Thomas, Anita Hill, Saddam Hussein (Angelica worries about him breaking into her secret clubhouse in "Tommy and the Secret Club"), Sidney Poitier, Ecoterrorists (In the episode "Mommy's Little Assets", it is revealed that Angelica's mom Charlotte was once kidnapped by a group of Ecoterrorists ), and George H.W. Bush. Despite the occasional potty humor, the early episodes were more reliant on amusing dialogue and imagery than juvenile jokes. This was different in the later seasons which used more "gross out"/potty humor than the original. Also commonly criticized by fans of the first series, was that when the show was revived the plots became redundant and the theme of the babies misunderstanding the adults' words or concepts was overused.
lol:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"