90's kids unite!

Super_Ludacris said:
NBA Basketball,
I'll go with that. 90's were my days of basketball. David, Michael, Scottie, Karl, Dominique...oh yeah. :up:

Erzengel said:
90's were good for NY teams.

Giants, Rangers, and Yankees.

So were the 80's Giants & Mets whom I liked. Plus the Isles whom I am neutral about.

90's had the Yankees & Rangers win teams I dislike.

Oh god, i just had a flashback of all those horrible boybands and wrestling.
God the 90s sucked:down

Hades said:

The arguments for the 90's like rap,wrestling, and the NBA are not exactly swaying me as I dislike all three.

Pksoze said:
The arguments for the 90's like rap,wrestling, and the NBA are not exactly swaying me as I dislike all three.

Likewise. Hey! The president go a bj.
Kirstie Alley wasn't too fat yet.

Heh, i remember throughout the 90s constantly watching old vhs tapes of transformers and GI joe and and that marvel team up thing and well, i guess i constantly watched old 80s cartoon...i loved them. I rarely watched tv because it all sucked besides spiderman, x-men, and beasties. Heh, i knew this fatty nerdy teenager, i was like 6 or 7 and he was 15 but we were friends, i'd go down to his basement room and we'd play video games mostly Megaman. Either that or we'd watch all these vhs tapes of all these 80s cartoons he collected. Ahh...good times.

Oh, or Contra. We played tons of Contra.
And then he would lecture me on the art of playing video games.

I really miss those moments. I wonder where the guy went.
Last i heard he was working at a cheese factory.

Oh, I forgot one of the greats that needs to come out on DVD fully. M.A.S.K.

Batman TAS and Power Rangers were my favorite shows

guitarsingerguy said:
Oh, I forgot one of the greats that needs to come out on DVD fully. M.A.S.K.
I've never seen that show, but i remember looking through crusty old comic books and always seeing ads in them for mask memorabilia.
And just from looking at the toys, it looked really interesting.
What was the show about?

Gerard Way said:
Likewise. Hey! The president go a bj.
Kirstie Alley wasn't too fat yet.

Kirstey Alley was hotter in the 80's though.

Well the 90's could have been worse.

Burton could have made that Nic Cage Superman movie.:down

Even the teen shows were hotter back then lol (Ghostwriter, Dawson, Party of Five, Kennan and Kel)

The shows were running it, Fresh Prince, Martin, Wayans Brothers all that good stuff.

It all depends on which decade you grew up in the most. I was born in 84 so I remember the 80's for only the cartoons (and some of them cartoons werent from that decade like Looney Tunes )

Ah, those were the days...getting up to watch episodes of the Turtles even when they had been shown millions of times before. They had greats like Live and Kicking on cbbc, which I adored. When they showed Clarissa and Spider-man on the same morning, made my day. Or even running about as Cyclops in the back garden.

They even had Biker Mice from Mars on ch4...amazing. But that's all those days consisted of, watching those shows alongside Beast Wars and Rboot with all ma toys. Not a care in the world, just playing with toys.

I wanna be a kid again.

EDIT: Damn it, how could I forget Fresh Prince and Kenan and Kel?

WHHHYYYYY?! lol.

Colossal Spoons said:
Can I have '85-'95?

Hell yeah! That's where the beef is! Come on, I know this debate will rage on forever, but they both had their moments, and together, no two-decades could defeat the all-consuming power of the 80s-90s!

Hades said:

No way! The nWo!! D-X!! The Rock, Stone Cold, etc... 90s RULE!

The Dallas Cowboys: 3 Superbowls in 4 years! The Simpsons golden age years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prognosticator said:
Hell yeah! That's where the beef is! Come on, I know this debate will rage on forever, but they both had their moments, and together, no two-decades could defeat the all-consuming power of the 80s-90s!

Yeah, you are right. But this wasn't supposed to be a debate between witch decade was better. 80's rule the school but I wanted a 90's nostalgia fix...

The 60s and 70s own the 80s and 90s just because the music from those periods were so awesome.

I like both decades. All the tv shows were so frickin awesome. My Little Ponies, Salute Your Shorts, David the Gnome, Clarissa Explains it All, Rocko's Modern Life, Power Rangers, Gummi Bears, Sailor Moon, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Saved by the Bell.....ahhh I could go on for days.

What's really sad is that now I could never list that many shows that I like. Kids these days are truly missing out.

AndThePickles said:
I like both decades. All the tv shows were so frickin awesome. My Little Ponies, Salute Your Shorts, David the Gnome, Clarissa Explains it All, Rocko's Modern Life, Power Rangers, Gummi Bears, Sailor Moon, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Saved by the Bell.....ahhh I could go on for days.

What's really sad is that now I could never list that many shows that I like. Kids these days are truly missing out.
Oh man i totally agree, all the cartoons are so horrible now.
They all seem to be watered down south parks or family guys it seems like.
And one i think they try and make most of them uni-sex.
Either that or overly anime contrived wannabe collect-athon crap.

AndThePickles said:

So true :up:

Waynes World.
Guns and Roses.
Legends of the hidden temple.
What would you do.
Global Guts.
Clarissa Explains it all.
The Box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics