90's kids unite!

Gerard Way said:
LoL, that's funny because I was terrified of them, partly beacuse I was afraid of water...

Shower time must have been interesting a your house.

Yeah, running water was no biggie, it was what I had the chance of drowing in that was the worst. Also, I had seen Jaws for the first time the night before I took my very first trip to the beach...
So yay!

^Yeah jaws, came mess a person up at a young age.

p.s. I see you're from Newark. I used to live in Irvington. NJ still smell like garbage? :p

Hahaha, I'm not really from Newark, it's to go along with my handle. Gerard Way is a singer from jersey. My Chemical Romance.

Gerard Way said:
Yeah, but the robot maids would only turn on us because humans would use them for sex and as we all know...

:p

No it's not that. Haven't you watched any robot movie. In 95% of them, the robots always end up rising up against the humans because of their greed and desire for power. It won't be just the robot maids, every robot will join the Great Robot Revolution and win the war. The few remaining survivors such as myself will lead the resistance against our future robot overlords.

No you are right on the money. In movies it's greed and desire for power. But in real life, sex with robots would play a huge role in them saying "Y'know what? Enough is enough!"

Colossal Spoons said:
All we have to do is build a Skynet Self Destruct Program :o

And in the event that thy self destruct during intercourse...
Well...
Let that be a lesson for whoever likes to have sex with robots...
:down

The 90's will forever belong
to a cumstain on a blue dress. If clinton had a robot then scandal would have been avoided...

The Robots will rise up against their human masters before sex slave robots are legalised by the World Congress.

Ok, instead of robots, we have cyborgs. They're still 1/2 human and vulnarable to a swift kick to the jewels...or ovaries.

hippie_hunter said:
The Robots will rise up against their human masters before sex slave robots are legalised by the World Congress.

Well, of course it wouldn't be legal! people do lots of illegal things for pleasure. Haven't you read the 420 thread?

90's sitcoms owned. Step by Step, Boy Meets World, Blossom, Fresh Prince,
Man that was cheesey stuff.

Yeah but Tapanga (sp?) from boy meets world was so damn fine!

diamonds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"