Sequels A Good Venom Idea (PLEASE READ)

Faking that picture didnt totally destroy the character, he was assigned to get that pic anyway. anyone would have done it. Venom is a lousy character anyway..

so, if, hes not named after his father, where does the Jr. come from?

There was a guy named Eddie mentioned in the first movie (though, we, know eddie brock was suppose to make a cameo in the first movie, but ended up being cut out) having him as sir. might work

I thought about that too. Perhaps Eddie Sr. could be written in as having a pseudonym for work which would explain why JJJ & co. didn't make the connection between Eddie ( insert name here ) and Eddie Brock Jr.

I just wish there could have been an amazing web-slinging chase scene through the city with spidey and venom...

missed opportunity. ah well.

I just wish there could have been an amazing web-slinging chase scene through the city with spidey and venom...

missed opportunity. ah well.

I agree on that point as well.

venoms death can be overlooked!!i know u saw a skeleton..but it culd of been an x-ray type effect. for me eddie jumped into the symbiote, bonded then barely got away from the explotion lol
Exactly what I've said in previous posts. Good thinking.

Faking that picture didnt totally destroy the character, he was assigned to get that pic anyway. anyone would have done it. Venom is a lousy character anyway..
Just in case you were replying to my post, I wasn't insinuating that Brock faking the pic had ANYTHING to do with "destroying" the character, that was just my reason for disregarding an "Eddie Brock Sr." appearance. As far as destroying characters goes, I don't think that character was destroyed at all. He got limited face time which is just enough for people to keep talking about it for the years leading up to the 4th film, and Grace put up a very solid performance considering that not EVERYTHING from a comic can be believeably translated to a film involving real life actors rather than cartoons. For "fanboys" anything is believable but not necessarily the general public and IMO this movie has the potential to please and entertain most of each population.

Why not have his conciousness be implanted into his brain dead twin brother who has been kept alive all these years. That seems plausible.

or better yet, it wasn't actually Eddie who was blown up. At the last minute they switched the body with one of those plastic skeletons people use to decorate at halloween and he was just hiding in the corner laughing while everyone else was crying.

Why not have his conciousness be implanted into his brain dead twin brother who has been kept alive all these years. That seems plausible.

A twin scenario would just give us more of Blowpher. One apperance out of Twig Boy is enough. An Eddie Sr. scenario would mean not only character changes but a casting change as well.

Just in case you were replying to my post, I wasn't insinuating that Brock faking the pic had ANYTHING to do with "destroying" the character, that was just my reason for disregarding an "Eddie Brock Sr." appearance. As far as destroying characters goes, I don't think that character was destroyed at all. He got limited face time which is just enough for people to keep talking about it for the years leading up to the 4th film, and Grace put up a very solid performance considering that not EVERYTHING from a comic can be believeably translated to a film involving real life actors rather than cartoons. For "fanboys" anything is believable but not necessarily the general public and IMO this movie has the potential to please and entertain most of each population.

I agree with all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"