Sequels A Juggernaut movie?

I saw this earlier, but I can't see any mention of a Juggernaut spin-off....am I missing something? All I see is a picture of him.

Maybe it's just Carnahan hinting that Vinnie Jones is in one of his upcoming projects. "White Jazz"?

Maybe it's just Carnahan hinting that Vinnie Jones is in one of his upcoming projects. "White Jazz"?
Ahhh, that makes sense. I seriously can't see them doing a Juggernaut spin-off movie over any of the other characters. I can't believe that Cinema Blend has posted this as a full story on their site, suggesting he may be doing a Juggernaut film? Talk about a leap, especially given there are no facts whatsoever.

Why would anyone go nuts over White Jazz?

-TNC

Why would anyone make a Juggernaut movie? :huh:

While i don't mind Juggy, who the hell can they have him interact with? While I have read X-men comics, I'm no fanatic. Did he ever have a solo series? I think im in the majority here that would see this bombing big time.

Screw the juggernaut...he's not solo film material. :cmad:

WHERES THE GAMBIT MOVIE?!:cmad:

Lol, no one's doing a movie about Juggernaut. Carnhan's probably doing some Marvel film or getting Vinnie Jones to one of his films. Or he's doing a movie that has something to do with "juggernaut", but not Marvel's Juggs...

Maybe they could try to establish the relationship b/w the Juggernaut and the Professor...:huh:...

I think you could do a juggernaut movie. have him and black tom in it. It would be incredibly tough tho

juggernaut became uninteresting in X3 when he wasnt Xavier's step-brother. if he was his step brother in the flicks than a prequel would be interesting and could even tie into the Magneto movie. But Fox really f***ed that one up in a big bad way.

i respect yer opinion here, i just had WAAAY too many hopes and eXpectations built up for X3 that i was dissapointed.

I Gotta agree with ya on that, I Was verry dissapointed how they did Pheonix and how Cyclops was killed in the first five minuites :csad:

I Gotta agree with ya on that, I Was verry dissapointed how they did Pheonix and how Cyclops was killed in the first five minuites :csad:

lol me too.
cyclops death was laughable, and phoniex sitting on the sidelines, doing nothing until the very end was LAAAME!

lol me too.
cyclops death was laughable, and phoniex sitting on the sidelines, doing nothing until the very end was LAAAME!

Agreed :up: I mean for petes sake, he was kissed to death :woot:
What do u think of how they Killed the Professer and then brought him back?

The only way I would watch a Juggernaut movie is if they tried to make it as much like "I'm the Juggernaut B***H" as humanly possible. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"