Sequels Juggernaut - The Movie

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/08/07/vinnie-jones-has-a-juggernaut-pitch/

Vinnie Jones Has A Juggernaut Pitch

1 Comment | Published by Shawn Adler on Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at 1:48 pm.
080707_vinniejones.jpg
He’s the Juggernaut. *****ing, for sure. But given the fact that Wolverine and Magneto are getting their own spin-off features, what “X-Men 3” star Vinnie Jones really thinks would be wicked is his very own Juggernaut movie.
“That’d be fantastic. That’s what all the fans want!” the burly former soccer star mock enthused. “Four hours of make-up. It’s great!”
“No, when I [did] my deal they obviously signed me up for ‘III’, ‘IV’, and ‘V’ just in case,” he continued more seriously. “Myself and my bank manager are just keeping our fingers crossed.”
But get this super-fan: Sure Jones thinks it’d be cool to “give the Juggernaut a mission – he can kick anybody’s ass,” but what the 42-year-old actor really wants out of this literally unstoppable force is…a little breather?
“I’d like him to have more dialogue,” Jones insisted. “In the beginning when Matthew Vaughn was involved, Juggernaut had a lot more to say. And then [director] Brett [Ratner] wanted me to have a lot more to say and so did the producers, but they had to do the movie so quick, and it was so big, and the cast was so big. I think the Juggernaut got diluted, and I was disappointed with it really. For my character, I was disappointed.”
Where would you like to see Juggernaut go in future movies? Chime in below below.

He won't get a movie, because in the movieverse, there's just not enough substance to his character.

He's not related to Prof. X nor does he have ties to the Cytorak crystal. He's just a mutant thug. Sounds kinda boring.

If this is one of those 'complete the sentence' thingies...

Juggernaut The Movie... should never be made! :oldrazz:

here i have the script already
Juggernaught-Im the juggernaught *****!

the end

^^ LOL that is true! :woot:

how about callisto and Arklight get a movie too!

How bout no to Rattner...bring back Singer the man who started it all and just use the actor from X3. Rattner should stick with his rush hour movies.

Singer who changed the lineup of the original X-Men in the comics to his own? Singer who was under contract and screwed over Fox and took his writers along for his Superman ride? At least Ratner with the little time he had pushed the studio to give the fans the things they asked for. Ratner had no time to prep but still we got the Danger Room, Beast, Angel, a little teaser of a Sentinel, and a huge fight scene featuring all of the characters, and the Dark Phoenix. Then we get all of that and fans complain it's too much. It's like some people are afraid of enjoying a Ratner flick or afraid of being entertained by his films like someone is watching you and you'll lose street cred. LOL

Eric Dane rocked as Multiple Man, thank you.

In a few short scenes he captured the look and feel of Madrox to a tee.

Also Ratner and Singer and both of their movies suck as a whole as X-Men movies, but both have their moments. :o

How bout no to Rattner...bring back Singer the man who started it all and just use the actor from X3. Rattner should stick with his rush hour movies.

Singer who changed the lineup of the original X-Men in the comics to his own? Singer who was under contract and screwed over Fox and took his writers along for his Superman ride? At least Ratner with the little time he had pushed the studio to give the fans the things they asked for. Ratner had no time to prep but still we got the Danger Room, Beast, Angel, a little teaser of a Sentinel, and a huge fight scene featuring all of the characters, and the Dark Phoenix. Then we get all of that and fans complain it's too much. It's like some people are afraid of enjoying a Ratner flick or afraid of being entertained by his films like someone is watching you and you'll lose street cred. LOL

Singer who seemed to be prefer silent henchmen(Mystique excluded) in his movies.:o

Juggernaut will not get a movie. He is not a popular enough to get a movie.

I liked Eric Dane as Multiple too, and an X-Factor Movie would be so cool - especially since Rictor is on the team, though no powers :csad: we can change that right? :woot:
Ya singer did ruin the X-Men series, I'm not a Ratner hater or lover, but I believe that he tried to make the best of what crap was handed to him. Oops there went my cool street cred! :whatever: oh well...

If this is one of those 'complete the sentence' thingies...

Juggernaut The Movie... should never be made! :oldrazz:

LOL X-Maniac!
I TOTALLY AGREE!
There is not enough to this character to have a movie made about him.

The only way I would watch that movie is if someone tied me down to a chair and pried my eyes open.... honestly a Juggernaut movie sounds like pure torture to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"