A New Batman Animated Series.... The Brave and Bold??

Ceb-Man

Sidekick
Reaction score
According to worldsfinestonline.com the next Warner Bros. animated series could be The Brave and Bold with Batman teaming with a different DC Hero each week. It would have no ties to Batman:TAS or The Batman. Nothing is confirmed at this time.

Here is the link:http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=66

Personally, haven't they been doing that on The Batman already With Bats teaming with Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkman?
It might bring other DC heroes out though and I was a fan of the Brave and Bold in the 1980's .
But really seeing a more less Kid -friendly solo Batman would be great for me or have other DC heroes team up like how the original Brave and Bold and what they are doing now.

What do you guys think?

no more batman. We've had a lot. Time for other characters like the Flash getting his own show. At least another superman before another batman. But at least another hero like flash or green lantern

Maybe it'll be like the comics where it starts out with a certain hero teaming with Batman and then eventually evolving into two seperate characters teaming up weekly.

I agree with you. I'd love to see The Flash and His rogues they would be perfect for animation and kind of Kid friendly in a way.
Green Lantern and The even the Green Lantern Corps would be awesome to see.
To me it looks like The Batman might be winding down ( it has been on five seasons) and they might be looking for another outlet to do Batman. WB knows Batman is one of their hot properties, but if they don't showcase the others like Green lantern and Flash they might miss a sure hit!

I agree with you. I'd love to see The Flash and His rogues they would be perfect for animation and kind of Kid friendly in a way.
Green Lantern and The even the Green Lantern Corps would be awesome to see.
To me it looks like The Batman might be winding down ( it has been on five seasons) and they might be looking for another outlet to do Batman. WB knows Batman is one of their hot properties, but if they don't showcase the others like Green lantern and Flash they might miss a sure hit!

to be honest, i'm surprised the batman reached it's fifth season. i didn't think it would last. But Flash is definitely the next one that should be approached. Movie, series, animation, something. I loved the 90's one with barry allen.

no more batman. We've had a lot. Time for other characters like the Flash getting his own show. At least another superman before another batman. But at least another hero like flash or green lantern

agreed. flash has a great rogues gallery.

yeah I'd rather have a stand alone Flash show or stand alone Green Lantern show. I love Batman, but he gets a show every couple of years. It's time for him to rest and let another hero step up.

WB don't know what they are missing! Hey we have had various Batman, Superman, and Justice League cartoons for years. I 've liked them, but I'd like to see something fresh. Now we are seeing The Legion of Super Heroes which is different, but still has Superman.
If they went with Flash and Green Lantern that would rule!

Why are you all so hung up on Flash and GL? What about Booster Gold? He has time travel, man!

Why are you all so hung up on Flash and GL? What about Booster Gold? He has time travel, man!

I've never heard of him.

To me, flash is the next famous DC superhero after superman and batman. and i just think he would work really well as a cartoon.

Brave and the Bold seems like a good idea, but do not have Batman in it every episode... I mean he can be in it a good amount, but make sure others get their due....

Like Sups/WW, BGold/BBeatle, or GL/Flash.... team ups like that...

Allow me to chime in and join the Flash or Green Lantern brigade.

I understand that Batman, along with Superman, are DC's big guns, but they need to do a better job in diversifying the representation of their universe. The Brave and the Bold, in itself, is a decent idea, but centering it around Batman is overkill at this point.

I think that they need to give DC a break with cartoons. I'm actually more interested in seeing quality DTV content at this point.

Isn't WB doing that with THE BATMAN this season? Batman teaming up with various superheroes?

And the irony is Marvel could easily follow the same logic for a Marvel Team-Up series, since 95% of the time it starred Spider-Man, but they won't.

Isn't WB doing that with THE BATMAN this season? Batman teaming up with various superheroes?

And the irony is Marvel could easily follow the same logic for a Marvel Team-Up series, since 95% of the time it starred Spider-Man, but they won't.

Thats the other character that needs to go. Too many of spiderman cartoons also. They need to stop and make other characters like punisher or daredevil.

If there is going to be another Bat-related show, it better be about Gotham PD, with occasional mentions or appearances by Bats. A Gotham PD show with Gordon, Montoya, Bullock (etc.) would be amazing.

If there is going to be another Bat-related show, it better be about Gotham PD, with occasional mentions or appearances by Bats. A Gotham PD show with Gordon, Montoya, Bullock (etc.) would be amazing.

really? i'm not sure how far you would get with that. but it could work if they are creative.

Thats the other character that needs to go. Too many of spiderman cartoons also. They need to stop and make other characters like punisher or daredevil.

Oh, I agree some other characters need to get some sort of animated deal, but I am saying if DC is seriously considering a "Batman Team-Up" show it seems ridiculous that Marvel could never get something similar off the ground.

Its because the Batman is winding down. JLU is over. And The Dark Knight comes out this year. All about synergy. WB will want a new cartoon out around the same time as the third Batman movie.

I wouldnt mind a Flash or Green Lantern series, if they tie into JLU and keep Michael Rosenbaum and Phil LaMarr.
I just think that JLU has so much to build upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"