A new member to the Xbox 360 family...

AmaznSpider-Fan

Gibbon's Worst Nightmare
Reaction score
What's up guys? Well I just bought my 360 yesterday. My plan all along was to buy a PS3 when it came out, but then I realized I wasn't going to have enough money for it at launch. Then my cousin brought Gears of War to play on my HDTV. HOLY CRAP! :wow: It's one of the better games I've played in a long while, and easily the best looking.

Then when I really thought about it, I couldn't think of one game that would be out by Jan/Feb that I'd really want for PS3 that wouldn't Xbox 360. So I decided to buy the 360 now (with GOW), and buy a PS3 late next year when all the good games come out for it. Anyways, I'm super happy with my decision to be a Xbox 360 owner. Anyone recommend any other games for the 360?

Glad you love your 360!
There's lots of great games you can get.
What genres do you like?

Oh, and kudos on getting GoW....one of the best games you can play right now :up:

Call of Duty 3
Dead Rising
Oblivion
Condemned:Criminal Origins
F.E.A.R.

GOW is awesome! My cousin is a gamer too, and we played the games for a few hours via Xbox live, and it was such a great experience. The headset works really well and I was suprised to see absolutely no lag whatsoever.

I like sports games, Action/Adventure games, and rhythm-action games.

I've wondered what the game Condemned was about because it looked interesting. What's it like?

AmaznSpider-Fan said:
I've wondered what the game Condemned was about because it looked interesting. What's it like?

"Condemned" is, IMO, THE most underrated game since "Beyond Good & Evil"

AmaznSpider-Fan said:
GOW is awesome! My cousin is a gamer too, and we played the games for a few hours via Xbox live, and it was such a great experience. The headset works really well and I was suprised to see absolutely no lag whatsoever.

I like sports games, Action/Adventure games, and rhythm-action games.

Condemned is very amazing indeed!
Scary as ****.

Hitman: Blood Money is also a game I'd recomment.

Kameo
Dead Rising
Oblivion
SplinterCell: Double Agent

There's a lot of great games coming in the next few months so don't spend it all now.

WhatsHisFace said:
Kameo
Dead Rising
Oblivion
SplinterCell: Double Agent

There's a lot of great games coming in the next few months so don't spend it all now.

You forgot Condemned.

For shame.

Extromaniac said:
You forgot Condemned.

For shame.
But I remembered SplinterCell.

Besides, I won't buy Condemned myself until it's $20. The graphics aren't good enough! :mad:

WhatsHisFace said:
But I remembered SplinterCell.

Besides, I won't buy Condemned myself until it's $20. The graphics aren't good enough! :mad:

Mr. T pities the fool who doesn't buy Condemned.

mr-t.gif

Splinter Cell : Double Agent
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Call of Duty 3(once they fix the multi player itll be GREAT)
NCAA 2007(i feel is better than Madden tho both are a tad shallow)
NBA 2K7
Oblivion

But before you get anything else, Nov 22nd, GO GET SUPERMAN RETURNS!!! Gonne be a great game. :up: :supes: :up:

Because Rainbow Six Vegas is just Ghost Recon 3 with some SplinterCell stuff. The optic cable, the rappelling, etc...

Condemned is one freaky ass game. My fiancee and I played Kameo which we both liked. Not to mention, there are a ton of great games coming out right around the corner.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is one of the best 360 action games. It won't be your cup of tea if you can't stand TRUE badass tactical warfare where you get to order around tanks, helicopters and cyphers to spy and blow **** up for you. Seems like a lot of the folks here don't seem to like it, but check out the reviews and give the game a try. If it's your brand of vodka, then it'll be one of the more worthwhile purchases for your 360.

Fenrir said:
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is one of the best 360 action games. It won't be your cup of tea if you can't stand TRUE badass tactical warfare where you get to order around tanks, helicopters and cyphers to spy and blow **** up for you. Seems like a lot of the folks here don't seem to like it, but check out the reviews and give the game a try. If it's your brand of vodka, then it'll be one of the more worthwhile purchases for your 360.
I really like Ghost Recon 3, my only complaint is that the vehicles are 100% scripted.

I just don't want to get Rainbow Six, only to have it be the same friggen thing plus a few SplinterCell mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"