Sequels A new Red Kryptonite...

project13

Civilian
Reaction score
Anyone sick of Red K lowering inhibitions, making Kal-El apathic and lose control of his powers? Then tell me what it would do to Superman in the sequel (Nothing from the comics and television).

Red Kryptonite is pretty lame. I doubt it will make the films.

Do you actually think they will show red kryptonite in the sequel? I doubt it.

Anyone sick of Red K lowering inhibitions, making Kal-El apathic and lose control of his powers?

Nope, not us fangirls :woot:

Then tell me what it would do to Superman in the sequel (Nothing from the comics and television).

As a matter of fact, adding RedK to the SR sequel would be a bonus! Hadn't thought of that. Instead of just a few seconds with him on his back in the hospital (injured and out cold), he could forget about keeping his ego in check and sign up for the Planet's hunk-of-the-month calendar :wow: Or maybe he'd swoop down, carry Lois off, kiss her, and leave her on top of the Planet's planet (circling/hovering nearby until she's nice to him). Not to mention a few :supes: along the lines of the unfortunately deleted one from SR...

:woot:

Maybe they'd try adapting the unpredictable red K from the comics (basing it on comics?! Blasphemy, eh, Singer?) and just have Superman grow a pair of breasts when exposed to the rock's radiation. Instant entertaiment. :o:up:

The only way I'd care to see red kryptonite make it into the film series would be in the gauntlet of Luthor's kryptonite-powered armor, a la Superman/Batman where he had one piece of each type of kryptonite in the knuckles of his gauntlet. God, those issues were great.

Maybe they'd try adapting the unpredictable red K from the comics (basing it on comics?! Blasphemy, eh, Singer?) and just have Superman grow a pair of breasts when exposed to the rock's radiation. Instant entertaiment. :o:up:

I must have missed that issue, among many others... Would certainly be funny!

Everyone likes boobs. It would certainly be better than turning him into a giant ant, turning his skin transperant, and the other unpredictable effects that comic book red K causes.

Maybe instead of a giant ant... A GIANT SPIDER?!?!?!?!?! Considering who the producer is, it could happen.

I think red kryptonite should turn Singer's 'Superman' into the actual Superman.

It would also be nice if red kryptonite had the power to make WB execs get a new director and writers.

They could have Luthor send Kitty, as a nurse, to retrieve the chunks of the Kryptonite stilletto the medics pulled out of Superman in SR to attempt to lift Kal-El's blood in order to clone him - hence, Bizarro - but after being exposed to sunlight for the first time in three or four years, the elements of Superman's blood that process solar radiation, combined with the Kryptonite radiation, would cause a weird chemical reaction that would turn the Kryptonite blood-red. This would lead to Kal-El being rendered powerless - against his will, unlike in SII - while Bizarro goes on a rampage.

I think red kryptonite should turn Singer's 'Superman' into the actual Superman.

It would also be nice if red kryptonite had the power to make WB execs get a new director and writers.

Here Here!

They could have Luthor send Kitty, as a nurse, to retrieve the chunks of the Kryptonite stilletto the medics pulled out of Superman in SR to attempt to lift Kal-El's blood in order to clone him - hence, Bizarro - but after being exposed to sunlight for the first time in three or four years, the elements of Superman's blood that process solar radiation, combined with the Kryptonite radiation, would cause a weird chemical reaction that would turn the Kryptonite blood-red. This would lead to Kal-El being rendered powerless - against his will, unlike in SII - while Bizarro goes on a rampage.

love it. This is great.

I would love this.

Kolourful Kryptonite = Metallo's many hearts. Powers/Effects, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"