A Question For The Men

Rando Aces

Superhero
Reaction score
If You Are Taking a shower and feel the need to tinkle, urinate, drain the main vain, whiz, or piss do you? Do you consider this ok?

i do.

... uh I guess its okay if you remember to clean the tub. :p or make sure you aim at the drainy hole.

I always go pee pee before I shower...knowing my woman takes showers with me.

If you don't mind your bathtub/shower smelling like piss then go for it. Me...I just can't do it. I'm too paranoid about having my feet smell like urine. :(

I said piss in the first sentence. I was trying to use a plethora of piss-like words.

A resounding Hell No. Why would I want to stand in a puddle of my own urine for even a moment in time? That's utterly disgusting and poisonous to my cuticles. :down

Besides, I do my 3 "S's" (s***, shower and shave) in the same order so pissing is accomplished with the first "S".

Also, for the record: I stopped "tinkling" when I was being potty-trained. When I reached puberty I graduated to "peeing" and nowadays I am currently "pissing."

I shave first...right after I brush my teeth. I should start shaving after I shower just to get a closer shave...but naaaah.

I pee in the shower every morning...cures the athletes foot and keeps mold from growing on the tiles. But seriously, I have peed in the shower before...it goes down the drain. It certainly is better than trying to fight it in the morning to get it aimed into the bowl.

Well it could be worse... or less worse meaning *********ing in the shower...

Drain babies =
thd_crazy.gif

okay...maybe *********ing in the shower isn't a good idea... unless your girlfriend is with you and uh okay. Im staying out of this thread for a while...

I've peed in the shower before once or twice, but overall, peeing in the shower is [Sonic]no good[/Sonic]

You...

You...are all sorts of disgusting. :dry:
Free tile/grout cleaner:o :woot:

I do pee in the shower, not going to lie...but it goes right down the drain and never gets on me. In fact, when you pee, your urine splatters when it hits the toilet water and contaminates your entire bathroom. Have you heard of fecal coliforms on toothbrushes? Where do you think they come from? And yes, most people have urine and feces on their toothbrushes if they are around a sink near a toilet.

Well it could be worse... or less worse meaning *********ing in the shower...

Well I don't know about all that, but I can say that sex in the shower is great. :up:

As long as there is no pee involved. Golden Showers make me run for cover.

I do pee in the shower, not going to lie...but it goes right down the drain and never gets on me. In fact, when you pee, your urine splatters when it hits the toilet water and contaminates your entire bathroom. Have you heard of fecal coliforms on toothbrushes? Where do you think they come from? And yes, most people have urine and feces on their toothbrushes if they are around a sink near a toilet.

The splattering you are referring to is the water splattering up. Bill Nye would back me up.

well what I meant was if I *********ed and came...and my ...sperm babies disappeared down the drain, thats no good for repopulating the world...would be a waste if I let them drain away like that.

I do pee in the shower, not going to lie...but it goes right down the drain and never gets on me.

How could it NOT get on you? It's coalescing with the shower water around yer feet creating a funky solution of Poison Lemonade. Ya nastay! :mad:

Have you heard of fecal coliforms on toothbrushes? Where do you think they come from? And yes, most people have urine and feces on their toothbrushes if they are around a sink near a toilet.

Well, that's depressing. Thanks for sharing. :dry:

The splattering you are referring to is the water splattering up. Bill Nye would back me up.
Where do you think the splattering comes from? Your liters of urine slapping the surface of a lovely fecal hot spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"