The Amazing Spider-Man A Spider-Man film without Peter Parker?

I'd rather the Ultimate Spider-Man stay if they still deal with LionsGate to make their DTV's

I hope the new studio the deal with does a better job, almost all of LionsGate movies left a bad taste in my mouth
I like Thor: Tales of Asgard, and the Hunger Games, most of their work -in general- range from bad to meh

I don't get this thread. How do you want SM without PP?!? Makes no sense. Do you want them to completely ignore Peter, wtf? It's impossible.

I don't get this thread. How do you want SM without PP?!? Makes no sense. Do you want them to completely ignore Peter, wtf? It's impossible.

No it's not impossible.

Marvel aka Dan Slott is doing it right now....

Peter will always be Spiderman.Allthough those ideas are good.

Only other Spider-man movies I'd want to see that don't star someone playing Peter Parker is if they made a 2099 movie or one with Miguel as Spider-man. However, I wouldn't kill off Peter like in Ultimate, I'd just shift the focus from Peter to Miquel after Spider-man 4 or whatever number it took to tell Peter's own story arc.

Miles Morales animated tv show would be nice.

A 2099 CGI-animted Tv show or Movie would be dope.

You can still have a animted movie or TV show, but Peter Parker has to be in the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"