A "Wolfman" Reboot Already Underway

Is this going to be a period piece, or modern day?

Or it’s a period piece this might make a good thematic trilogy with Eggers Nosferatu and del Toro’s Frankenstein.
I hope it's set in modern day. Everything that needed to be said in a period piece Wolfman movie was said in the 2010 Benicio del Toro version, which IMO is underrated.

Oof, not a hopeful sign.
I think it's more of a scheduling thing than anything having to do with the quality of the movie. If they just started filming two weeks ago there was little chance it was going to make an October release anyway.

I think it's more of a scheduling thing than anything having to do with the quality of the movie. If they just started filming two weeks ago there was little chance it was going to make an October release anyway.
They could have chosen another month still.
January isn't the harbinger of doom it used to be. Watch this just be flag-plant of a date that'll ultimately get bumped a month to Invisible Man's window.
Outside M3gan I can't think of a January movie that wasn't more or less abysmal, especially in horror, and I didn't even like that movie personally. Maybe it's changing like February has changed but I feel outside very few exceptions we barely have a good statistic sample to assume this isn't the month Hollywood is dumping films anymore. Do we really have that many examples to suggest otherwise?

sad-tupac-sigh-aa3kmvfqcuw6lyx2.gif

They could have chosen another month still.

Outside M3gan I can't think of a January movie that wasn't more or less abysmal, especially in horror, and I didn't even like that movie personally. Maybe it's changing like February has changed but I feel outside very few exceptions we barely have a good statistic sample to assume this isn't the month Hollywood is dumping films anymore. Do we really have that many examples to suggest otherwise?
Scream 5, Infinity Pool, The Lodge, and Underwater come to mind. I wouldn’t be worried given they just started filming.

Frankenstein, Nosferatu and The Wolfman all in the same year.

The gang's back together.

Dracula takes offense to you replacing him with that Walmart-brand knockoff.

Mike Marino and his team doing the Wolfman would’ve killllllled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"