A woman and her friends

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
When it comes to dating a woman which do you think is worse (or at the most stressful), dating a woman with a lot of girlfriends, or dating a woman with a lot of male friends?

Male friends definately. I know how to handle bitter girl friends but having to watch your woman like a hawk isn't worth it.

Problem is if you date a woman with alot of female friends you esentually are dating her friends as well then they come with their attitude and tell her how to run her life ''mmm dont do that girlfriend, *wags and finger*, he is wrong for you girlfiend, if you marry him you should divorce him and take half his stuff, yes half''.

enterthemadness said:
Are the male friends gay?

I don't think so.

Kaleb said:
Problem is if you date a woman with alot of female friends you esentually are dating her friends as well then they come with their attitude and tell her how to run her life ''mmm dont do that girlfriend, *wags and finger*, he is wrong for you girlfiend, if you marry him you should divorce him and take half his stuff, yes half''.

That's why you get a woman who has her own opinion and a strong personality. The girl you just described sounds like a sheep and nobody I'd ever go out with. :up:

I pay more attention to the QUALITY of a woman's friends than I do their gender.

jag

I like to date loners who eat the flesh of babies.

Colossal Spoons said:
I don't think so.

That's why you get a woman who has her own opinion and a strong personality. The girl you just described sounds like a sheep and nobody I'd ever go out with. :up:
yeah :up:

Depends on if she includes me or not when she f***es her male friends.

It all depends on how their female and male friends are.

I had this friend, let's call her Jenny. She's a very attractive girl who always seemed to have an equal amount of female and male friends and I asked her once how many of her male friends have fallen for her or expressed liking her and she stated almost most of them.

Another girl let's call her Sara told me that if she physically threw herself at most of her male friends, they would go with it.

On the other hand you have catty girlfriends. One's if they don't like you, try to get you guys to break up or try and turn her other friends against you and the relationship.

In the end, one's never really better than the others it depends on who the girl's friends are.

Erzengel said:
Another girl let's call her Sara told me that if she physically threw herself at most of her male friends, they would go with it.

That always makes us guys sound like horndogs with no regard for friendship :(

Most of us are. If ANY of my female friends threw themselves at me if I was single, I'd probably succumb to their advances.

I have mostly male friends, but not because I have them for back up in case it's a lonely friday night, but because females are irritating and backstabbing. I figure the fewer of them I have around the better.

Erzengel said:
Most of us are. If ANY of my female friends threw themselves at me if I was single, I'd probably succumb to their advances.

Change ANY to SOME and I'm righ there with ya.

Dew k. Mosi said:
I have mostly male friends, but not because I have them for back up in case it's a lonely friday night, but because females are irritating and backstabbing. I figure the fewer of them I have around the better.

You sound like my g/f. It's almost like women can't genuinely be friends without some sort of backstabbing and/or jealousy. :(

Bathroom stalls and gender specific washrooms created two faced people.

Erzengel said:

I'd be tempted, but then I'd feel like an *******. Then I'd think, hey, why not me instead of some prick? And IT IS ON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"