Aaron Hernandez former NE Patriots Tight End: Charged with Murder

If he did the crime, do the time. :o

He's not the only one.

Ausar Walcott is arrested for attempted murder.

Cleveland Browns rookie linebacker Ausar Walcott was arrested Tuesday and charged with attempted murder for allegedly punching a man outside a club in Northern New Jersey.
Must've been some punch.

And to add to the impressive criminal conduct of NFL players:

Walcott is one of 28 NFL players arrested since this year's Super Bowl on Feb. 3, according to a database kept by U-T San Diego.

As a Pats fan, I have no idea what to say.

As a Jets fan, I know what to say :)

zCc32IL.jpg

Someone was just sitting on that joke waiting to use it.

He'll get acquitted and hopefully the Eagles will sign him then :D

A photo from 2009 of Aaron Hernandez taking a selfie while brandishing a handgun. (via TMZ)

946824_10151462610546006_419181760_n.jpg

A photo from 2009 of Aaron Hernandez taking a selfie while brandishing a handgun. (via TMZ)

946824_10151462610546006_419181760_n.jpg

A lot of my friends are really bummed this fine upstanding murderer can't play football anymore. Maybe him, Ray Lewis and OJ can start an advocacy group.

A lot of my friends are really bummed this fine upstanding murderer can't play football anymore. Maybe him, Ray Lewis and OJ can start an advocacy group.
Trust me I know this line of thinking. In my town this week, three high school football players, the ones good enough to already be getting scholarships to play in college, beat 2 kittens to death on the football field with a rock and posted before and after pics on twitter. Too many people seem less concerned on the sociopathic problems that these boys may have, or the animal cruelty issues, and instead are too worried over this possibly ruining their careers.

I know this is a human, so it's way worse, and if he did it people should be more concerned over justice and the senseless loss of life than ****ing football.

What I disturbing story. If he did it I hope he rots in jail for life.

I know this is a human, so it's way worse, and if he did it people should be more concerned over justice and the senseless loss of life than ****ing football.
Things such as that incident are actually often the first steps into killing people or at the very least abusive towards other people. Unfortunately when you throw sports, especially football into the mix, people lose all focus and reasoning. Stuebenville is another excellent example of sports over humanity.

If all your child/school/town has is sports to be significant, you are damning them to a pitiful life because sports stars rarely make it pro and then rarely continue to succeed afterwards.

But that's sadly not going to make any difference.

Trust me I know this line of thinking. In my town this week, three high school football players, the ones good enough to already be getting scholarships to play in college, beat 2 kittens to death on the football field with a rock and posted before and after pics on twitter. Too many people seem less concerned on the sociopathic problems that these boys may have, or the animal cruelty issues, and instead are too worried over this possibly ruining their careers.

To me that's almost worst because kittens are completely defenseless and that's just pathetic. People like that don't deserve to live

Things such as that incident are actually often the first steps into killing people or at the very least abusive towards other people. Unfortunately when you throw sports, especially football into the mix, people lose all focus and reasoning. Stuebenville is another excellent example of sports over humanity.

If all your child/school/town has is sports to be significant, you are damning them to a pitiful life because sports stars rarely make it pro and then rarely continue to succeed afterwards.

Yeah, but how else are people born into a crap town going to succeed in life? Education?! Hah, education is just a subversive liberal communist plot engineered by homosexual feminist Muslim America-hating criminals.

Wow I'd never heard of that rape case and it wasn't even long ago.

From Wikipedia: "Some members of the community blamed the girl for her own rape and blamed her for casting a negative light on the football team and town."

Wtf is wrong with people in these situations. All three of these examples should have no one thinking about football, but no, a game of football is certainly more important than the lives ruined or taken of people or defenseless animals. :o

Wow I'd never heard of that rape case and it wasn't even long ago.

From Wikipedia: "Some members of the community blamed the girl for her own rape and blamed her for casting a negative light on the football team and town."

Wtf is wrong with people in these situations. All three of these examples should have no one thinking about football, but no, a game of football is certainly more important than the lives ruined or taken of people or defenseless animals. :o

You haven't heard of the new math?

Football = patriotism and freedom

Rape = a made-up crime meant to persecute innocent all-American red-blooded men

It's only getting worse for Hernandez. He's now under investigation for a Boston double murder in 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"