• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Actors and Actresses who have the worst character fate

Jack Bauer

The Bizarro Jack Bauer
Reaction score
It's pretty self explanatory as there are a lot actors and actresses, whose character suffer a bad fate.

For example:

Samuel L. Jackson had been eaten by Velociraptors and a ****in' shark, and got his hand cut off, electrocution by Force lightning then fell to his death.

Dina Meyer got fatally stabbed by an alien, got her chest ripped open by a trap and even got shot by The Joker and was left paralyzed (even though that was a TV show it still counts as a character fate)

Anyone else got actors and actresses who had worst character the this?

Paul McCrane.

He had his arm cut off and then had a helicopter fall on him in ER.

And he ran into a vat of toxic waste, literally melted and then physIcally combusted after getting hit by a car in Robocop.

CFE

Not necessarily as bad but

Carl Weathers

In Predator has his arm blown off then a hole blown into his chest.

i don't remember what the actress's name was but she was in one of the carnosaur movies and not only was she being attacked by all of them at once, she had her arm ripped off by one of them and then watched as one ate her stomach...gah i can still hear the screams and moans :(

Jared Leto

Mangled face in Fight Club
Arm amputated in Requim for a Dream
Emo-fied in most music videos

Not necessarily as bad but

Carl Weathers

In Predator has his arm blown off then a hole blown into his chest.

Beaten to death by Ivan Drago in Rocky IV

Hand bitten off by an alligator and falls out of a window to his death in Happy Gilmore :oldrazz:

LOL :woot:
I think that's even worse then the crap he got in Hollywood
He's like the cool kid you knew in school that you hooked up with later and found out he's a loser with a fat, ugly pregnent girlfriend and works in the Post Office.

I'm seriously still hit with a WTF feeling when i see his music video on tv :huh:

Guess we've got Cameron Diaz to thank for that.
Leto was with Diaz and he goes from actor to singer
Diaz was also with Queerlake and he goes from singer to actor.

Problem is both of them suck in the latter.

I like to add another actor on my list:

Brad Douif (sp?)

I mean half of his films he dies or something bad happens to the guy.

Jared Leto

Mangled face in Fight Club
Arm amputated in Requim for a Dream
Emo-fied in most music videos

Don't forget the "Axe in the Face" Christian Bale delt him in "American Psycho."

:woot:

Good stuff.

CFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"