Advice for Cleveland Trip?

imdaly

- Part 12
Reaction score
Hey all. I know there's a few people on here that have been frequenting the Cleveland SM3 shooting the past few days. And I'm seeking advice from you.

Tomorrow (Wednesday), a few of my friends and I are planning on driving up 3 hours to visit the shooting. I'm, of course, wanting it to take advantage of this visit as much as possible, so I'm curious if anyone has any good advice on what I should bring and where I should go.

So here's a few questions:

1) What should be the best time to be there? (I have all day)

2) Where would be the best place to walk around?

3) Where would be the best place to park?

and any other helpful tidbits that might make the trip as awesome as possible.

Any advice/help will be greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to get some great pictures...or even a video possibly...to share with everyone here when I come back!

Thank you!

imdaly said:
Hey all. I know there's a few people on here that have been frequenting the Cleveland SM3 shooting the past few days. And I'm seeking advice from you.

Tomorrow (Wednesday), a few of my friends and I are planning on driving up 3 hours to visit the shooting. I'm, of course, wanting it to take advantage of this visit as much as possible, so I'm curious if anyone has any good advice on what I should bring and where I should go.

Any advice/help will be greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to get some great pictures...or even a video possibly...to share with everyone here when I come back!

Thank you!

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DRINK THE WATER; I HEARD CLEVELANDITES PEE IN THE OHIO RIVER. :down:O

imdaly said:

Thank you!

Time wise, as Burke had mentioned in a different thread, early afternoon is probably the best time. They film basically from 8 am until as late as 8 pm. As for parking, I can not help you there as the times I have been down there it has been as an extra so my car was parked on the actual set. As far as where to hang out, the corner of E. 9th and Euclid is serving as "Ground Zero" for all the operations. I have seen it spread out in all directions along both those streets, but usually along Euclid.

THWIP* said:
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DRINK THE WATER; I HEARD CLEVELANDITES PEE IN THE OHIO RIVER. :down:O

I use to worked for the water department and that statement is so not true :p

Just don't swim in the lake after a big rain storm, bacteria gets up when it does

You can drink the water... Plus the river isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be... In the two visits Ive had to Cleveland its been great there... Was very excited to hear they had this oppurtunity and hopefully people will see Cleveland in a different light than what it has been viewed as in years past.

try not to get caught by anyone like any of the crew, tho the security guards don't seem to be that strict, so you could ask them stuff like "what scene their filming?", or ask for any tidbits, i wouldn't ask things like "who's the main villian" etc until u have made a conversation.

so my advice to you is to make a conversation with a security guard that looks like a nice guy,and ask as many questions as u can.:up:

oh and don't let the security guard see your camera/video and hide it!

also walk around casually when ur taking photo's or video-ing a scene and try not to get noticed! :spidey:

hope that helped and have a good time while your there.

Thanks all for the help so far!

And as for the water? Being as how I live in Marietta, OH (the 4th, I believe, most polluted area in the country), I think I'll be alright ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"