Afterdark HorrorFest Year 2

SuperBatman

Superhero
Reaction score
I thought I should post this with the news of 2 of the titles that might be with this year Afterdark Horrorfest 2 that comes out in November. For those of you that remember this is a group of Horror films that got released in November and it was actually like going to see a film fest at one of your theaters.

The Deaths of Ian Stone

Mike Vogel stars as the titular character, an all-American guy who is murdered each day by horrifying pursuers, only to wake up in slightly different lives to experience the terror of being murdered again.

Nightmare Man

Ellen Morries believes there is someone or something after here. Her husband and psychotherapist believes she's a paranoid schizophrenic. On the way to the institution, the Morris' car breaks down. When her husband goes to get gas, Ellen stays and is attacked by a murderous assailant: The Nightmare Man. Escaping into the nearby woods, Ellen stumbles upon a country house where two young couples are spending their weekend. Now, everyone is in danger. But is the killer real or only in Ellen's mind?

Oh and if you want to see a Trailer for Nightmare Man go here
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/films.php?id=1273

What do you people think about these movies. I think The Death's of Ian Stone will be interesting to watch. However Nightmare Man does sound interesting but it sounds like he could turn into a Haunte Tension. Anybody else agree? disagree? will you go to the Horrorfest again this year? DId you go last year? Tell me your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"